Sweet Seeds astronomy's sweet seed's menage a trois.

Astro I haven't been able to get on here for some time now so just catching up on your grows and Damn bro you are killin it not that I would expect anything less from a Master Grower such as yourself. I have always loved following your grows and enjoy all of your updates so thank you for taking us along for the ride. You are truly an inspiration to me and I always strive to get my girls to look half as good as yours.

Congrats on your harvest and those are some beautiful pics my friend. Now hold still for just a second while I slap da shit out of you :slap:

sexy buds bro jet looks like some potent smoke :Sharing One:

:smoke: 'Morning Capo Astro! ..staying warm, stoned and out of trouble, I trust? :Gary: :roflcry: ...You naughty ol' goat! I know you're up to something! Mmmm, Dragon related, no doubt... :bone:...gotta go by the other thread and see if you've started yet! *** That J47 is absolutely- :drool:-- !! How does she compare to Black Jack? *** I went back to look at her preharvest, and saw that her build is exactly like good brother Rebels J47! The more I see of Sweet stuff, the more impressed I am- :bow: ...... Speaking of seeing more,... how 'bout some fresh-fresh of CC and the Devil? :brow:

waira gday mate! well i thinhk the blackjack was a tad stronger than the autojack, but! the autojack taste's and smell's like banana!:drool:
i have never had a strain that taste's like banana:dance2:it is fantastic. it is very difficult to put the taste onto a strain, my brain say's banana, and banana it is!:Sharing One: the sweetseed's strain's are some very sweet tasting plant's. the bigdevil#2 is still growing, and will be flushed with the cream mandarine, both are going longer than i expected, might be due to 60deg. tent temp's. at night. the cm smell very fruity, bb is not smelling much at all, yet. have not started any dragon's yet, waiting for second tent to be empty. then p2 auto's , sd auto's,feminized. and rd reg's, and fd reg's
dragons to the left dragon's to the right ,into the valley of death rode the six hundred!:Sharing One::hug:thanks for stopping by:tiphat:

:drool: Mmm, banananaaa! That's rare my friend, even strains famous for that (Banana Kush) don't always carry that strong of a flavor/aroma.... I grab some BK whenever I can find a fine grow of it, but it's not common,... been almost a year since my last batch.... Look it up and see if you can find seeds! :smoke: (great site for info: cannabissearch.com/strains)... :brow: I suggest a Capo Astro tropical fruit grow theme later this year- LOL! Some Lambsbread, BK, Pineapple Express, Maui Wowie,.... :thumbs: You could wear the most obnoxious Hawaiian shirt you can find while servicing the Hula Honey's!! LOL- maybe we can get the Don in on the fun,...:coffee2:*** ..looking forward to the Dragon orgy, my friend! :hump: :wiz:

sweetseeds cream mandarine.:grin:hanging in closet at 25% rh 62 deg f. wont take long:grin::peace:

Attachments

• DSC_1842.jpg
    DSC_1842.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_1843.jpg
    DSC_1843.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_1844.jpg
    DSC_1844.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_1845.jpg
    DSC_1845.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_1846.jpg
    DSC_1846.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC_1847.jpg
    DSC_1847.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_1848.jpg
    DSC_1848.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC_1849.jpg
    DSC_1849.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_1850.jpg
    DSC_1850.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC_1851.jpg
    DSC_1851.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_1852.jpg
    DSC_1852.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 105
Someday, we will be able to go back and review hundreds of photos. We need-Permission from the commandant.

Astro/waira--you think the diesel base strain SS works with gives them a big palette to create rich aromas and varied tastes.

nice one mate :grin:!
Beautiful plant you have there, hope you enjoy the smell from her!
Thanks for share!
J.

well the diesel , i think, is the most popular taste. and seems to be in most strain's. but for me taste is subjective, i taste, i think, my brain make's a suggjestion, and that's it. but the next guy come's along and it taste's compleatly different to him. and so many undertone's, i find it diffacult to make up my mind, as to what taste's like what?:dunno: i do know that taste, from a recreational point of view, is 50% of my enjoyment of cannabis.
from a medical view, i need potency more than taste!:Sharing One:

Back