Yup this thread convinced me to go get some Autoduck. So Autoduck has a place in my 2022 outdoor grow. Maybe i'll try and cross the AD to itself to see if the webbed leaf trait comes out more pronounced, but I'm no breeder so i don't know how genes are passed down but I would hope she would lean hard to the duck lineage.

A friend of mine has some duckfoot strain from back in Hawaii. I hit him up for some seeds and he told me that his last grow of it 4/4 herm'd.

I ain't about all that. DP did all the work for me to make an autofem duck so yeah the decision is clear. Thanks for a killer read miss universe, and all the other duck lovers out there. Cool older thread, information is power.

:smokeout:

What a beautiful plant! Great grow! That said, I'm disapointed that DP considers this Ducksfoot. it has a little of the traights but they could have backcrossed her at least once more. This is what a small Ducksfoot looks like in flower ( notice every branch lined with buds from tip to stem! )

View attachment 759847
Do you have recommendations for a better duck? I do recall you doing a duck project yourself?

Back