She's packed with bud!
All bud too, top to bottom.
Maybe even more than 2oz ... that'll keep you going a while.
I'm hoping 60 g dry, its got loose buds and maybe that's from the lights, but the smoke is out of this world on it already. Its definitely more of a mixer strain than an on its own because I tried it with a very small amount of Mephisto sodk and it blends together perfectly. It has a light smoke on its own but its very relaxing yet energizing. It definitely is different in its effects from other strains I have tried.

Was she far more pungent while trimming then @MissUniverse looks excellent by the way, bet the trimming was a dream too, like a big bud on a stick lol. I've just started one auto duck in the greenhouse for the summer as a tomato plant got roasted and died a quick death, so had a spare hempy to try her in being low odour and all there shouldn't be any issues plus the funky leaf structure to help her blend in with everything else that's growing.

Giant budsicle!

:drool:

Here's a few photos of tosay, its day i1 but I accidentally said it was day 86 on the gallery.
I'm going to chop today because all the trichs are milky with some amber and with @pop22 saying his ducksfoot didn't turn, I'm assuming mine isn't going to either. This would put it right in line with the breeders chop date.

Back