What a beautiful plant! Great grow! That said, I'm disapointed that DP considers this Ducksfoot. it has a little of the traights but they could have backcrossed her at least once more. This is what a small Ducksfoot looks like in flower ( notice every branch lined with buds from tip to stem! )

Ducksfoot pic1 -9-27-2016.jpg

Hey @MissUniverse, what did the dry weight come out to on this, if you don't mind me asking? How's the taste and effect after a bit of drying and cure?

@MissUniverse - I am so happy with your results!! Head to toe bud indeed!! Really great work, and a great reward for your persistence. Firing you some rep. Hopefully the first successful grow of many! Well done.

What a beautiful plant! Great grow! That said, I'm disapointed that DP considers this Ducksfoot. it has a little of the traights but they could have backcrossed her at least once more. This is what a small Ducksfoot looks like in flower ( notice every branch lined with buds from tip to stem! )

View attachment 759847

Hey remember that its not pure ducksfoot, but Frisian Duck(Frisian Dew X Ducksfoot). Honestly i think DP made a mistake in crossing it with the Frisian Dew and not Blueberry.

I absolutely love straight cola plants like that...take up minimal room and produce a fair amount of grass!! Much prefer to be a bud grower over a branch grower!!

Oh yeah....same with the photo i grew...lots of crystal on the bud(but showed very late), but almost none on the leaves.

Hi guys, I almost finishedy autoduck. She has a heavy thrips in gestation, but she seems not to bother...
Grows in coco. Let me know your opinion.
cd032d2fe9ae1720337962adcd366790.jpg
83ac0cb6e7f2cf1131bdcf8573d1559f.jpg
396471639a5cc866709202d2182cdece.jpg

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I almost finishedy autoduck. She has a heavy thrips in gestation, but she seems not to bother...

Sorry I ment infestation

Hi Miss
Ive just ordered some duck's and following your thread for inspiration, from what ive seen of yours so far they are looking great.

Keep up the great work.

Now you're making me excited. I have some pipe cleaners I used to pull two down quickly before work. I'm impressed also by this dinafem cheese photo I have, its going to be an amazing mother plant. Now I need to get help keeping the mother small and bonsai size.
I'm thinking i,might need to do some exfoliation. But yes the entire thing is just filling up with preflower, I am totally ok with having to take some extra time to get a result like this. I am very proud of myself. A few days ago I popped a mephisto mystery seed and it looks like it's gonna be a nice sativa growing tall fast. I let it go under the humidity dome a bit too long and its a bit floppy so I just wet some of the soil and anchored it in took off the humidity dome and put the fan more directly on it.

I also spaced out my,lights a bit more. I do have enough space. I could put another 2 3 gal airports in the space and Sig it, but I'm so happy with the results and its a lot less work doing a few plants at a time. Especially since one is just a mother plant for later experimebts in photo world.
I also have an sodk that's growing well. I ordered 3 of each of the mephisto 420 special seeds so I am going to have to run one of them... I still have 10 double grape left and I am just saving them because they are so rare now days. Best thing I ever did was get that 10 pack because I gave them a bit of a bitcoin tip and they gave me an extra dg.

But back to dp. I am definitely perpetually doing autoduck because of the ease I've had growing it. So far the easiest plant I've grown besides the seedsman auto ww.

Now its time for me to go back to work and arrange more flowers. Oh the irony of growing your own and being in a floral department.

Got to love that, you work in the flower industry & at the same time are growing the most exotic of flowers in your home life, karma to you.

Looks like more if the white widow pheno coming out there. I think maybe the photoperiod of ducksfoot (frisian duck) might be more stable?

Back