Auto Seeds Auto Grapefruit by Linda Seeds

SNOOKY

Eats Cannabis !!!
Reaction score
This Linda Seeds Auto Grapefruit is 31 days from sprout when photo taken. She measures 20 inches tall already. Linda seeds says a 56-63 day's from sprout to finish. We will see about that, however this little girl is off to a good start. Never had a problem with Linda Seeds, have grown a fair amount of em, no complaints at all for 2.00 Dollar seeds.
IMG_0193.jpg

Looking very well! I've seen quite positive reviews on the "cheap" seeds from those guys. I think @420Forever has been quite the cheerleader for them. Maybe it was someone else. I can't remember! Ack!

EDIT: Ooh I think it was @pop22 - There might be a whole thread on it somewhere...

Looking very well! I've seen quite positive reviews on the "cheap" seeds from those guys. I think @420Forever has been quite the cheerleader for them. Maybe it was someone else. I can't remember! Ack!

EDIT: Ooh I think it was @pop22 - There might be a whole thread on it somewhere...
I know wild bill has done some as well. I did 3 outside last year for OD auto/photo comp and my amnesia won 2 nd place auto by popular vote!

This Linda Seeds Auto Grapefruit is 31 days from sprout when photo taken. She measures 20 inches tall already. Linda seeds says a 56-63 day's from sprout to finish. We will see about that, however this little girl is off to a good start. Never had a problem with Linda Seeds, have grown a fair amount of em, no complaints at all for 2.00 Dollar seeds.
View attachment 1452048

linda for the win! :yay: i grew one of linda'z cheeze photoz outside las summer & it won 3rd place photo in the od comp :cooldance: got hold of some linda'z grapefruit photo beanz las month, but dunno yet if i'm gonna grow one this year :shrug: good luck on ur'z :goodluck: ppp

Looks awesome and I love the reviews on less expensive seeds. Linda ship from USA or Europe only? I'm weary of intntl shippin :shrug:

bottom line, ya can't beat linda'z in-house strain pricez :shooty: they ship from spain via int'l fedex w/tracking ;) sumtimez, it might take linda a few dayz to get around to sendin em out, but once fedex getz hold of it, they don't fuck around & u'll def have it at ur door in jus a couple dayz :headbang: and if u have a paypal acct, that'z one of the payment optionz...it'z how i pay & it workz a treat :thumbsup: ppp

This little girl has topped out at 26 inches and is in full flower, hella frosty, I like frosty. I started 4 of these, one has grown to 33 inches already and still more time for a little upward growth. The other 2 are taking the same path as the first one. A healthy happy strain that seems to grow automatically (LOL). Not a rep of Linda, believe I first heard of em on this site a few years ago. Their GG#4 is almost idiot proof. I use a 1 gal. fabric pot with FFHF, FF trio and that's it. Like others have said their shipping and freebies are up there with the best, getting a shipment from Spain by Fedex going through customs and delivered in a weeks time is impressive. My last order I received 112 seeds for 241.83, that comes out to less than 2.16 a seed ! Thanks to all that have peeked. I will post a finish time, thinking pretty soon.

Back