Auto Seeds Auto Grapefruit by Linda Seeds

Decided to drop her today at day 64, she ambered to at least 10%. She fox tailed on me ,however the other 3 have not must be my bad. Not gunna win any awards but the price was right and she frosted up real good. Looking forward to press results on these girls.
IMG_0218.jpg

After about 6 day's drying, 7 day's curing ended up with 29.13 grams from this little girl. I pressed a 7.42 gram puck at 240 degrees for 1 minute and 30 seconds after a 1 minute warm up and no bag or filter. I got 1.31 grams for a 17.65 % return . I am thrilled with this Grapefruit from Linda, cheap, easy grow and respectful return from pressing. I will post any future Linda seed grows / info @ pop22, whereI I should have posted this one, TX pops you may not know it, but I'm thinking you got me into Linda ! $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile? .

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 49
Linda Seeds is good to have in your collection. My first grow was with Linda Seeds.
Got well over a lb from two girls and a bunch of hash from the trim and one GG#4 that was a sativa structure girl that caught me by a surprise flower growth.
Currently have Two Fat BlueBerry going. They were going to be my reversal/seed making girls, but one turned into a mutant early on and self topped herself at the first node.
I have several other Linda Seed girls that I'll run one each run with the others.

Linda Seeds is good to have in your collection. My first grow was with Linda Seeds.
Got well over a lb from two girls and a bunch of hash from the trim and one GG#4 that was a sativa structure girl that caught me by a surprise flower growth.
Currently have Two Fat BlueBerry going. They were going to be my reversal/seed making girls, but one turned into a mutant early on and self topped herself at the first node.
I have several other Linda Seed girls that I'll run one each run with the others.
I just grow in 1 gal. bags with FFHF able to grow a lot a varieties with a perpetual. About 3 years ago Like you a Linda GG#4 had surprised me as well , she grew to 53" tall in a 1 gal bag, had to do sum trick shit to keep upright, got bout 5 ounces dry , hella cool. She lasted almost 6 months. Had to share it after reading your experience.
Them Fat BlueBerry sound soo good, I gotta try sum.

I love Linda's. Their Afghan skunk auto is some of the dankest, smelliest weed I ever grew. Seriously love their genetics personally have only had one strain with one pheno that was not up to par. (Their sour diesel)

Had 2 nice phenos, had 1 that just grew ugly and had small airy buds on a big framed plant. The other 2 were slightly squat with airy buds that were decent size at least.

I've only grown their autos cause of the amazing prices I've gotten on their sales. Currently growing their wedding cake and more AS

Autos star rating
Fat blueberry 3.5/5 (gotta regrow this one)
Afghan skunk 4.5/5 (big fan)
Haze 3/5
Sour D 2.5/5

Good to hear Frank, Gotta gang of Afghan Skunk, will start a grow in a couple weeks. Just replaced my 4x8 and started another 6 Grapefruit by LS bout a week ago, thinking I may need sum intervention or something. Will put them in the 4x8 in bout 3 weeks then I will begin with the Afghan Skunk by LS. I have had mostly good luck with their seeds, any problems I figure was my fault as a new grower. Screwing up a 15.00 Dollar seed hurts, not so bad with a 2.00 Dollar Seed. By chance did you smash the AS ? and what were the results if you don't mind answering or any other LS fans with results, just wandering.Thank you in advance.

I just grow in 1 gal. bags with FFHF able to grow a lot a varieties with a perpetual. About 3 years ago Like you a Linda GG#4 had surprised me as well , she grew to 53" tall in a 1 gal bag, had to do sum trick shit to keep upright, got bout 5 ounces dry , hella cool. She lasted almost 6 months. Had to share it after reading your experience.
Them Fat BlueBerry sound soo good, I gotta try sum.
My little test Fat BlueBerry should be finished here soon. Good frost and rock hard buds. Smells fantastic.
She's an EarthBox Jr candidate for sure. I need to check trichs. She's got a nice end of life fade going.

Good to hear Frank, Gotta gang of Afghan Skunk, will start a grow in a couple weeks. Just replaced my 4x8 and started another 6 Grapefruit by LS bout a week ago, thinking I may need sum intervention or something. Will put them in the 4x8 in bout 3 weeks then I will begin with the Afghan Skunk by LS. I have had mostly good luck with their seeds, any problems I figure was my fault as a new grower. Screwing up a 15.00 Dollar seed hurts, not so bad with a 2.00 Dollar Seed. By chance did you smash the AS ? and what were the results if you don't mind answering or any other LS fans with results, just wandering.Thank you in advance.

Didn't smash it yet, hopefully will be doing that with this upcoming run. Very sticky and very frosty. Very vigorous as well.

Happy smokin friend, I'll pick up a pack of grapefruit from LS on my next order. :smoker1:

Thanks WildBill and Frank Sinatra, looking forward to sum results, and might help us LS fans with seed selection.

Back