Final month of an auto

It is my personal experience that Autos will put on about 25% of the bud weight in the last two weeks before harvest. I usually harvest at ~20% Amber. I have observed that most new growers harvest too soon.

:toke:

It is my personal experience that Autos will put on about 25% of the bud weight in the last two weeks before harvest. I usually harvest at ~20% Amber. I have observed that most new growers harvest too soon.

:toke:

That’s what i’ve seen too in my limited experience, good bulking the last 2-3 weeks before harvest. As a newer grower guilty of harvesting my too soon…now I give at least one week extra from when I think it’s ready. I like sleepy time meds anyways so if they end up going a little long it’s not necessarily a bad thing :thumbsup:

I've never grown auto before so its all new experience to me and I'm enjoying how things are going.

When growing photoperiods the plant puts weight on around week 7ish, does that also apply with autos?

Thanks
So from experience from day 1 of flower it starts putting on weight untill the last 2 weeks than it starts swelling and puts on the most weight

I've never grown auto before so its all new experience to me and I'm enjoying how things are going.

When growing photoperiods the plant puts weight on around week 7ish, does that also apply with autos?

Thanks
Ive noticed that last 2 weeks they get the most weight on an autofloeer but they grow there size throughtout the whole grow starting from sex pistils showing

Back