Auto Seeds Auto pounder, candy kush and Sucker Punch (again)

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
Here's the run down of the set up

Light: 1x Mars Hydro 600 1xMars Hydro 300
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent
Soil: Roots Organic
Container: Air pot 3 gal (autopounder, candy oush) cloth pot 3 gallon (autopounder)
Seeds: Autoseeds.com auto pounder, candy kush and sucker punch
Nutrients: General HydroponicsMaxitwo step ( MaxiGroMaxiBloom) Xtreme gardeningmykos was added to the soil as suggested by the manufacturer. Epsom salt was added at 1 tbsp to the top and worked in to soil with xtreme gardening mykos granular. Dusted hole rapid rooter went in with mykos wp and azos. Once the seeds pops they will run the same feeding days as everything else (sundays and wednesday) they will get mykos azosonce the seed pops as well. Seems to work for me that way so I'm going with the flow. Obviously cal mag by bonicare if needed.

Candy kush was planted today
2018:12:20 A 3 gallon air pot was filled with roots organic soil. Xtreme gardening mykos was added to the surface and worked in. Mykos wp and mykos azos was dusted in to the hole and the rapid rooter was placed in to the hole that the rapid rooter was inserted in to. The seed was then placed in to the rapid rooter and the rapid rooter hole was covered. The whole top of the pot and soil was misted to FIELD saturation

Sucker punch
2018:12:20 Evaluated seed still in rapid rooter. Visually above to verify that the seed has begun to germinate and the hull of the seed has begun to crack. Will not disturb unless 1 week mark hits and still not above ground
2018:12:19 Evaluated seed still in rapid rooter. Will not disturb unless 1 week mark hits and still not above ground
2018:12:18 Photo Uploaded
2018:12:18 A 3 gallon air pot was filled with roots organic soil. Xtreme gardening mykos was added to the surface and worked in. Mykos wp and mykos azos was dusted in to the hole and the rapid rooter was placed in to the hole that the rapid rooter was inserted in to. The seed was then placed in to the rapid rooter and the rapid rooter hole was covered. The whole top of the pot and soil was misted to FIELD saturation

Good luck.

Sent from my comfy chair

Auto pounder
YmB8SWl.jpg

2018:12:20 Evaluated plant. Plant watered with 2 tsp maxi gro and 10ml bonicare cal mag per 1 gal h2o. No other care needed
2018:12:20 Photo Uploaded
2018:12:19 Evaluated plant. No care needed. Plant looks healthy
2018:12:18 Photo Uploaded
2018:12:17 Evaluated plant. plant moved to different section of tent to increase light to plant.
2018:12:14 Photo Uploaded
2018:12:14 Evaluated and tended to plant. Watered with 2 tbsp maxi gro in 1 gallon h2o. No other care needed.
2018:12:12 Photo Uploaded
2018:12:12 Evaluated and tended to plant. Watered with 1tbsp xtreme gardening mykos and 1 tsp xtreme gardening azos in 1 gallon h2o. No other care needed.
2018:12:10 Plant was evaluated. Will not need any attendance, feedings, watering or other care at this time.
2018:12:10 Photo Uploaded
2018:12:07 Watered with 10ml bonicare cal mag, 2 tsp gh maxi gro per gallon h2o. Plant looks healthy and strong. No other care needed
2018:12:07 Photo Uploaded
2018:12:06 Watered with 10ml bonicare cal mag, 2 tsp gh maxi gro per gallon h2o. Plant looks healthy and strong. No other care needed
2018:12:06 Photo Uploaded
2018:12:03 Plant was evaluated. Will not need any attendance, feedings, watering or other care at this time.
2018:12:02 Toppling noted to be core fundamental flaw in design of pot. I attempted to compact the dirt in the bottom more as there was no soil in one corner giving a give way section. I must compress better. Plant was agitated but again u do not believe at this sta
2018:12:02 Upon opening grow tent, autopounder fell put of tent on to plant. Stem did NOT snap and plant rapid rooter remained undisturbed. No long term issues are expected and no stunting expected. Loss of approx 1 to 1.5 cups soil. Replaced soil. Plant appears hea
2018:11:30 Photo Uploaded
2018:11:30 Watered with 10ml bonicare cal mag, 2 tsp gh maxi gro per gallon h2o. Plant looks healthy and strong. No other care needed
2018:11:30 Photo Uploaded
2018:11:28 Photo Uploaded
2018:11:28 Watered with 1tsp xtreme gardening mykos wp and azos, 2 tsp general hydroponics maxigro, 10ml bonicare calmag per gallon of water
2018:11:26 Photo Uploaded
2018:11:26 Photo Uploaded
2018:11:26 no actions required since last update. No actions required today
2018:11:24 Seed was watered with maxigro and water at 1 tsp per gallon water
2018:11:23 misted today. pulled top off rapid rooter, tap root showing half cm. should sprout tomorrow night
2018:11:20 Auto Pounder seed [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of 3 was planted into a rapid rooter. The rapid rooter was then inserted into a hole (dusted with xtreme gardening mykos and azos) inside a 3 gallon fabric pot. The fabric pot was filled with roots organics soil moistened to field sat

Sucker punch day 1 was today. She popped her head above ground. She is in her baby stage. I think we've all seen baby pot plants.

The candy kush was so deep in the rapid rooter it wasn't cracking its shell, I moved it up a bit in the rapid rooter and heard a light popcorn sound and the shell popped and put came a nice white tail and I could see some green so shes viable and growing I give her 2 days till shes out. I learned something new about rapid rooters... when they get old they can get too tight for the seed to germinate properly so I'll try soaking the rapid rooter for 24 hours first.

So I should have 2 different kush strains by spring time

Due to the candy kush seed being so far in the rapid rooter when it was young it didnt mature and the seed rotted in the rapid rooter. I replaced the rapid rooter and out in a new candy kush. So hopefully in another 5 days one will sprout. I let it just rest as close to the surface of the rapid rooter as possible. It's basically floating there. But it should do better. The other one pooped fine hut it was my error. I also think it was too cold so I have the heat up in the tent a little more too for the next few days

Nothing much has changed, the sucker punch has its first set of true leaves and is growing well. Moved it up a bit in the tent to a place where it has more light. Moved the candy kush to a place that is a hit warmer the pot of the candy kush has stayed about 80 degrees which was due to me forcing the temp of the entire tent higher. Which is the disadvantage of this method so my plan when I get in to the bigger area is to buy another Mars hydro 300 and use my 24x24x36 as a germination tent keep the temps in the 80's and then move over to the grow tent. So back to now. The candy kush I peeked at very lightly. It is nice and green and cracked the shell just fine. She will grow great this time with no noted issues. Should pop the surface by Sunday. Expecting a 75 to 80 day harvest so harvest a week or two after the sucker punch. I'll still have time for one more grow about after that and then it's time to move and reset everything.
I have a toof decay at 3 feet I thought would get 2 feet tall and is taking 2 spaces and not 1 so I am going to have to let it finish and then I'll have to keep the space free for the tester seed for the seed tester that @Mizzo81 got me in to (thank you). So I'm not gonna be over stuffing. I'm not sure with the tester if I can choose the seed or if it gets chosen for me. If I get to choose it, I'm doing an autoseeds seed. Gotta decide what it will be though. Maybe one more of the freebie candy kush I'm getting as a extra for autoseeds missing my double freebies for black Friday.

Back