MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
Here's the run down of the set up

Light: 1x Mars Hydro 300 (ordering tonight for delivery by tomorrow night) new series. The 69 dollar one on Amazon. Not sure if it's the eco or Mars series. Will see when it arrives. I have had great results with Mars hydro and expect nothing but great results as always
Grow Space: 24*24*36inch tent for life starting in a few days, 48*24*60Saturday, for first day or two of life
Soil: Roots Organic
Container: Air pot 3 gal
Seeds: toof decay
Nutrients: General HydroponicsMaxi two step ( MaxiGroMaxiBloom) Xtreme gardening mykos will be added to the soil as suggested by the manufacturer. Epsom salt will be added at 1 tbsp to the top and worked in to soil withxtreme gardening mykos granular.xtreme gardening azos (1 tsp) will also be worked into the top inch or three of the soil). This time I used the paper towel method, on 5 /15 a seed was put in. I expect today (5/16), for it to germinate. I will be putting the seed in soil tomorrow (5/17) and expect sprout by 5/18. Obviously cal mag by bonicare as needed.

This will be lst and knocked around to stay in the space it gets. She wont have any extra room and will have to be in that space.

I probably wont update this as often as I could and should but ill be the best i can be and shes just gonna be doing her thing. This toof decay is my personal plant and not my hubby's so I'm gonna take care of it

Heres the obligatory day 1 photo.
Sorry it's out of focus I just took a quick snap shot. Shes in her own 24x24x36 inch tent and will be staying there alone and will be lst to stay in that tent. I'm aiming for 60 grams in about 70 days. I got a new Mars hydro 300 watt "Mars series" led grow light from Amazon that's 69 bucks and it's nice and bright. It's a blurple but much less blurple light than my other Mars hydro and brighter. It also daisy chains and has a switch... if the light is good I'll update at least to these in a new set up

Pic of the baby
MkSnL8V.jpg

I'll have a update on this tonight. She has grown and grown well. A few issues from my own idiocy but beyond that shes doing great
She was on day 1 on may 18 which makes her 28 days old today I put her to her own tent for a long while to veg (the 24x24x36 tent) and i had to rethink how I wanted to grow her. I'm going to spread her between 2 locations depending on how her growth goes. She should be finishing right when my dwc plants take off and so she may stay in the big tent to make the most of her size (shes gonna be a nice size, nice and chunky)

Heres day 29 and she is back in the big tent for now. Bout a foot tall and just entering stretch she sexed around day 17 to 20. Been fed lighter than I usually feed plants so I'm giving her a nice feed today of the usual maxi series and mykos azos and what not. Sturdy stalk and all
sQHrhci.jpg

Day 32. She had some mag deficiency showing so I gave her a feeding with 25 ml calmag per gallon and 2tsp per gallon maxibloom along with 1 tsp azos and 1 tsp mykos WP as well as 3 ml southern ag biofungicide. I phd the water to 6.5 because the water was at 4.3 and my soil ph was a little low at 5.3. The plant liked that higher ph water and my soil ph is 5.9 now and its happy with that. Growing well.
I also cleared out all the lower buds that would produce popcorn to focus all its energy on the top budsites so it can produce an even canopy. Shes entering stretch and gained about 3 inches in the last 3 days.
Heres a pic
iZVNDBP.jpg

Hey @MissUniverse that’s a nice looking grow, good going so far! I’m tagging along for this one for sure [emoji16][emoji271]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 59. Shes gonna be a 70 to 80 day harvest. Not as fast as some others of her sisters. But that's also due to her having a nutrient hiccup during her lifespan and having been vegging longer than some toof decay seeds I've grown as well as just being an over all slower plant. She probably will yield a zip and a half. But she is still putting out the pistils and she could bulk up big yet. Really right now I couldnt even take a stab at the weight of the harvest. Could be low could be medium or high. I'm hoping 2 zips will be happy with 1.5 ounces.
Heres the lady
XNLAuxf.jpg

Her main cola
z3QbW0S.jpg

Heres the tent
eIzK40J.jpg

Back