Auto Seeds Auto Recommendations please

GsC4477

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Can folks please tell me if its possible to find comparable auto genetics of my these 2? let me know if you grew one of these specific autos and it was on point.
1. O.G Sour Diesel
2. O.G Girl scout Cookies

Can folks please tell me if its possible to find comparable auto genetics of my these 2? let me know if you grew one of these specific autos and it was on point.
1. O.G Sour Diesel
I haven't. I haven't even grown the photo version of those strains. Personally, I doubt if any auto version of a photo lives up to its namesake.

That said, I have an auto Trainwreck 2-3 weeks from harvest and I sampled it last night. Even at this stage, it's very potent so that's a good sign.

You probably won't go wrong with the sour diesel auto from Humboldt Seeds. I haven't tried any of their autos but haven't been disappointed with their photos.

I happened on this and am thinking of getting some seeds now. :smoking::baked::baked:

1. O.G Sour Diesel
Haven't grown the photo version but mephisto forum stomper is suppose to be their take on girls scout cookies and I've grown that couple time now... I love it one of my favorites

img_2419-jpg.1560089

Back