Dutch Passion Auto ultimate and auto extreme.

L

Little Brother

I ordered some ultimate and extreme seeds from dutch passion not too long ago, they haven't arrived yet but i am curious if they will fit in my tent. I have a 3x3x7 tent. Could i get away with growing 2 plants in 5 gallon fabric pots in such a space, or should i just stick with one at a time?

I grew 5, 1 lb autoextremes. They get huuuuge. Buttttttttttttt I will be honest the smoke is not the best, like at all. I would just stick with the auto ultimate which I have heard is muuuuuuuuuch better potency wise. They also get giant. You could probably get away with 2 if you scrog them if not I would stick with one.

Bad taste? poor potency? .....both?.....
lol uh-oh, maybe i'll trade it for favors or something.

I am looking in to building a scrog thingy for my 3x3 tent. I was going to do one in peat and the other in a five gal bucket with a pump and manifold inside as kinda an aeroponics type thing. If the roots get big enough it will be some strange hybrid system half aeroponics and half hydroponics. The bucket acts as its own reservoir and it will hold about 1.25 gal til it gets too full and covers up the misting nozzles.

I've only grown in dirt up to this point. will be an adventure. From what i understand you never do a full water change. is this correct? Something like, top off with plain water til you have topped off half the total original volume, then take out half of the water and add back the same volume with nutes and such.

Anyhoo, since i'm going with soil-less method and am new to the process, i think i'll just do one at a time for now. i almost have everything to get started, just waiting on seeds. i'll post some picks when i get started.:smoking:
Interesting take on the hybrid system. It could work well I think. Also there are two different schools of thought on The water change thing. There are lots of folks who use that method with great success. I am of the school of Thought that you want to change your res completely every so often, mainly due to salt build up that can cause lots of pH issues. Also I use my max O2 theory and tek which uses LOTS of air in Th e DWC res. Like 10 Litres per minute of air per gallon of water. So if you have 4.5 gallons give or take you would use 45 lpm of air. Any way that makes it a little more difficult to keep the pH stable so that’s about the main reason I go with the res changing system

nope won’t matter you use Jess nutes so less salt once every two weeks will do you right

Plant is looking healthy. DP isn't a slouch of a company from what I've read. Surprised they aren't flowering.

Is the dwc adventure easier this time? Did you end up doing the two week full res changes?

Back