Auto Warriors Do...arty zan. Joints supplied by archie gemil and Dabs with derek..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my dude @arty zan the straight upp cuppa warrior for reals!!! What is goin on????????? I have a question for you and your CobnCab expertise! I am going to be running my greenhouse as an indoor setup at night(you might have heard this already lol) and I have pretty much set myself on the CMH's to power them at night because they seem to give the closest spectrum to the sun. There are so many factors that go into lights and which ones to choose, so my question is this. Since I am going to be using total off the grid power I have to keep my consumption of power in check, also money is somewhat of a factor. Do you think that the efficiency of a COB could outperform, specifically in the trich dept, a CMH of similar wattage, say 315 watts.

i made sure ottie made it to the interview since i drive an ubber truck
image.jpeg

Okay on to some ???? Arty can you tell us about how you transition your plants to flower and what does your flower feed strength look like ??

@mohawk warrior

Hi Mo and thanks for asking :)
Currently I am busy as are the rest of the Bud Warriors doing lots of behind the scenes work to bring in new vendors and test gear.
Lots of hard work but it is paying dividends for AFN and it's members.
The Bud Warriors are a great bunch of people and often people don't realize how hard the work! So big hurrah to them!
As the the new LED guy I am getting back up to speed with all the different companies out there as I have had other duties to perform.
I have contacted Tina from Mars Hydro and will be arranging an interview with her, hopefully for September!

Thanks

arty

@mohawk warrior

Hi Mo and thanks for asking :)
Currently I am busy as are the rest of the Bud Warriors doing lots of behind the scenes work to bring in new vendors and test gear.
Lots of hard work but it is paying dividends for AFN and it's members.
The Bud Warriors are a great bunch of people and often people don't realize how hard the work! So big hurrah to them!
As the the new LED guy I am getting back up to speed with all the different companies out there as I have had other duties to perform.
I have contacted Tina from Mars Hydro and will be arranging an interview with her, hopefully for September!

Thanks

arty
too kind...
lets smooth things out while arty get to some Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back