Auto Warriors Do..Dinafem-Mark Interview Live Stoners - 8/3/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Dinafem-Mark !! I am curious about dinafem's industrial plant. Someone may have already asked, but I'm not seeing it yet. Anyway... For someone with rheumatoid arthritis, would you say the industrial plant is a good source of pain relief?

Hello mate. Just for clarification are you after info on our industrial plant cbd Auto or our photoperiod industrial plant?

All the best

Mark.
Hi @Dinafem-Mark !! I am curious about dinafem's industrial plant. Someone may have already asked, but I'm not seeing it yet. Anyway... For someone with rheumatoid arthritis, would you say the industrial plant is a good source of pain relief?

@Dinafem-Mark hey man, sorry but I gotta cut out of here. Thanks for your time. This was the best interview yet to me. You are awesome :worship: I'm glad you came by for this I hope the rest goes just as good. I'm going to leave you a little of this :slap: for your trouble.

The auto for sure, but any info on either is appreciated! Thank you!! :pass:

If you are looking for medical reasons then I would focus more on the industrial plant cbd Auto. She is quite a fast finishing strain at 65-70 days, has a 2:1 cbd:thc ratio and all the flavours from the photoperiod strain have been retained whist increasing the cbd content

Here is a link to our page with some more info that you may find useful :thumbsup:

https://www.dinafem.org/en/industrial-plant-autoflowering-cbd/

All the best

Mark.

@Dinafem-Mark hey man, sorry but I gotta cut out of here. Thanks for your time. This was the best interview yet to me. You are awesome :worship: I'm glad you came by for this I hope the rest goes just as good. I'm going to leave you a little of this :slap: for your trouble.

See you around the forum mate and have a safe day :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Hello mate Im sorry but I do not understand this question? Are you looking for the strongest auto?

All the best

Mark
k u got a strawberry smell a grapefruit smell ... skunk...so on and such.. which one was the hardest to cross into a creation and why... the plants blueprints if u will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back