Auto Warriors Do...Platinum Tom Interview part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our bread and butter industry is smaller tent growers, but we are working with the Canadian gov't, the FDA, THE USDA, the us army corps of engineers and quite a few commercial grows.
Nice one, appreciate the quick response fella! All the best and stay medicated! :pass:

Thanks for the reply Tom, In my haste I forgot to say.... Nice to meet you Sir. :pass:

I may have just missed it and if I did just say already answered and I will go back, @PlatinumLEDTom what are your thoughts on running the light cycle at 24/0 giving them no darkness?
Only for Veg. Most growers using our lights run a 20/4 or 18/6 schedule. If you are familiar with DLI (Daily Light Integral) where a plant has a saturation DLI. The optimum amount of moles a plant receives over the course of a day. I've seen claims that the saturation DLI for cannabis can vary from 30 to 48 mol/m2/d1, but the saturation DLI can be increase by adding CO2 to the grow environment. Once you reach saturation DLI and go over you may experience diminishing returns.

@PlatinumLEDTom I'm gonna be taking off soon so I just wanted to thank you again for hanging out and doing these interviews. If I had the magic computah powers I would give you a badge for being the first to do two interviews
21935180-Button-accelerated-Internet-2x-red-Stock-Vector.jpg

You rock!! Hope to see you again soon

@PlatinumLEDTom I'm gonna be taking off soon so I just wanted to thank you again for hanging out and doing these interviews. If I had the magic computah powers I would give you a badge for being the first to do two interviews
View attachment 611402

You rock!! Hope to see you again soon
Thanks for the props @sidestep! Happy to be the first to do two interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back