Auto Warriors Do...Platinum Tom Interview part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
the par readings seem quite high at the distance its at but it really only covers a 3x3 area or 18 plants Sog style?
I'll have to compare it with another leading Led company and see whats what

Love to see your results. We are up for taking the Pepsi Challenge against any panel on the market.

Question for AFN members. We are also looking at offering more products than LEDs as bundled packages. Multi-light bundles with LED glasses to full turnkey automated grow environments. What technology or equipment would you like to see offered in bundles?

Question for AFN members. We are also looking at offering more products than LEDs as bundled packages. Multi-light bundles with LED glasses to full turnkey automated grow environments. What technology or equipment would you like to see offered in bundles?
Oh my god, I tell you the wifey may go out for a while and you offer up automated grow packages.... Holy salesman :crying:

veryyyyy great question, and I will answer very simply. D............ Ddub........................... DDubbbbyaC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DWC setup, but proper style with a big ass air pump and good diffuser!!!

:bravo: another great Q&A session from Tom! :headbang: :bow::bow::bow: :headbang: :thanks: Thanks muchly brudda, and doubly so for the killer discount codes!
... I was late today, but a great question asked by EoW was on my mind as well, about the apparent higher demand for Ca with LED's,... I see plenty of anecdotal evidence, but nothing empirical that pins this down specifically to the light nature of LED,... if you get a chance at some point, maybe somebody in the Company with plant physiology knowledge, ask them about this please,... :cheers: Thanks again Tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back