Auto Warriors Do...Platinum Tom Interview part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
veryyyyy great question, and I will answer very simply. D............ Ddub........................... DDubbbbyaC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DWC setup, but proper style with a big ass air pump and good diffuser!!!

Any deep water culture systems on the market you recommend using?

Hey @PlatinumLEDTom there are a lot of opinions on when to run the light in bloom/veg and since these are auto flowers what would your recommendation be for your lights?
For Autoflower setups we recommend turning on the BLOOM and VEG lights during late veg early flowering at roughly 24". Once the flower starts lower the lights gradually to 18" or more. Always watch out for plant stress!

Any deep water culture systems on the market you recommend using?

Alien is just about the only one I would use pre bought, but I cant remember what size air pump they have with the single pot setup. I can go look though. Honestly it would probably be easier for you guys to manufacture them because they are very simple from that standpoint. I mean look at the rootspa's lol they are very cheaply made but they work hahahaha

:bravo: another great Q&A session from Tom! :headbang: :bow::bow::bow: :headbang: :thanks: Thanks muchly brudda, and doubly so for the killer discount codes!
... I was late today, but a great question asked by EoW was on my mind as well, about the apparent higher demand for Ca with LED's,... I see plenty of anecdotal evidence, but nothing empirical that pins this down specifically to the light nature of LED,... if you get a chance at some point, maybe somebody in the Company with plant physiology knowledge, ask them about this please,... :cheers: Thanks again Tom!

We are starting a new blog on our website and it should be launched shortly. So far i've written 5 articles, but I would like to do one on LED lighting and CalMag Def. I gotta lot of research to do before it done, but will keep you posted when it is complete.

Thanks for the great questions. :smokeout:

We are starting a new blog on our website and it should be launched shortly. So far i've written 5 articles, but I would like to do one on LED lighting and CalMag Def. I gotta lot of research to do before it done, but will keep you posted when it is complete.

Tom is a OG gangsta for realz!!!!!!!!! Oh and how bout the double interviewy action we had goin with @Dinafem-Mark showin up and blowin up the spot with a celeb appearance!!!!!! This is getting to be really fun I like these interviews and I don't think there is anything NEAR like this any where on earth!!!!! I love it so much THANK YOU TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The BW's strike again

nono
thank you buds!
kicked ayass again!!

t minus 7 minutes for whitney Houston debut

Tom is a OG gangsta for realz!!!!!!!!! Oh and how bout the double interviewy action we had goin with @Dinafem-Mark showin up and blowin up the spot with a celeb appearance!!!!!! This is getting to be really fun I like these interviews and I don't think there is anything NEAR like this any where on earth!!!!! I love it so much THANK YOU TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The BW's strike again

I't my pleasure @derek420colorado We are all about spreading the love. Gotta great team here on AFN! Keep on growing the dream my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back