Auto Warriors Do...Platinum Tom Interview part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
nono
thank you buds!
kicked ayass again!!

t minus 7 minutes for whitney Houston debut
its up and fixed so now can be viewed

what happens when ur misses wont stop buggin u ...
she makes a dress and I get stoned and film this shit lol

A massive thanks to Tom :worship:

It been great having with us and answering all of our questions!
Brilliant:d5::smoking::thumbsup::woohoo1:Simply brilliant:toke:
I need to drop out now but look forward to chatting soon.:cheers:
arty:bighug::pass:

Love to see your results. We are up for taking the Pepsi Challenge against any panel on the market.
sounds good, maybe you want to sponsor it?
Question for AFN members. We are also looking at offering more products than LEDs as bundled packages. Multi-light bundles with LED glasses to full turnkey automated grow environments. What technology or equipment would you like to see offered in bundles?
can you create an Led that can light up a 360degree space hung vertically in the center? that would be bomb! Glasses with every light would be great too as everything is green when you leave the grow area lol. Maybe even a controller box made for your led lights that allows you to plugin multiple units to one panel as well time them, kind of like a master controller for .....$250? :)

Alien is just about the only one I would use pre bought, but I cant remember what size air pump they have with the single pot setup. I can go look though. Honestly it would probably be easier for you guys to manufacture them because they are very simple from that standpoint. I mean look at the rootspa's lol they are very cheaply made but they work hahahaha
current culture has great systems too but expensive! build a dwc system around $20 per bucket and some pvc, maybe $250 for a 6 bucket system with pumps, resevoir etc

current culture has great systems too but expensive! build a dwc system around $20 per bucket and some pvc, maybe $250 for a 6 bucket system with pumps, resevoir etc

yeah I have seen the CC ones as well and they seem to be good, I haven't looked at them too in depth though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back