Dutch Passion Autobluebbery (easy to grow?)

I love making my own seeds, i am happy with myself with a few seed runs that i did do. :wiz:

Well Tony, I don't think the situation is analogous. Photoperiod strains can be cloned, autos can't. That's the reason why regular auto seeds might have a much greater commercial value than non-fem photos. People like to make their own seeds to compensate for the rather high price for a seed that doesn't have the same yield potential as a photo strain. Great that you guys are discussing the matter!

I'm in the US and that also means that there are fewer places that we can buy from. We also have to worry about stealth. If we have germination issues with the seeds we bought, we are SOL, there is no recourse.

A limited edition of non-fems released through Automatic Seeds would be most welcome.

I'm in the US and that also means that there are fewer places that we can buy from. We also have to worry about stealth. If we have germination issues with the seeds we bought, we are SOL, there is no recourse.

A limited edition of non-fems released through Automatic Seeds would be most welcome.

Well, fair enough. Let me look into it. I never say never

Yeah, I'd do all sorts of dirty things in greasy places for some non-femmed DP Seeds.... :crying: greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasYYYY!!!!

[video=youtube;irt6533qLm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irt6533qLm8[/video]

oh and please DPTony...

[video=youtube;cFo4gcPA1C0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFo4gcPA1C0[/video]

lol.... cant tell I'm on SSH today can ya? :lol:

I'm a guy who would love regular seeds. Those 5% of people, you can charge them a premium if that's what it takes.

I'm a guy who would love regular seeds. Those 5% of people, you can charge them a premium if that's what it takes.

Shhh, pipe down kid, never suggest that someone's prices are too low, LOL!

I'm in for reg. Auto's...In my opinion, I like the reg auto's because we know the auto's only take up to 70 days or so. Plus, since their auto's, we see sex within the first 25 days and it's much easier to pull a male auto and replace with another bean....With photo's, you have to wait quite some time before you know if it's Male or Female. Buy the time you know, you could have an auto almost 1/2 way done...So I can see where the photo world wouldn't want reg. seed. But us auto lovers, adore the reg. beans...:2cents:

:thread:

Many photo lovers love regs too. Some people will not buy fem seeds at all on principle. I don't really blame them, although I don't think they are as inherently evil as some folks do - so long as we have legitimate male seed available too. It is bothersome that some companies have opted to have no regular seeds at all IMO.

we have a third of our varieties available in non-fem regular seeds, 14 varieties. But we sell less than 3% of our seeds in non-fem form, the main reason we keep the non-fem seeds is as a service to private breeders who like to tinker and make some of their own. We will introduce a new photoperiod variety this year which is a cross of White Widow and The Ultimate, and due to popular demand we will offer her in fem and regular non-fem seeds. It will be interesting to see whether the non-fem seeds are popular with our customers

Back