Dutch Passion Autobluebbery (easy to grow?)

we have a third of our varieties available in non-fem regular seeds, 14 varieties. But we sell less than 3% of our seeds in non-fem form, the main reason we keep the non-fem seeds is as a service to private breeders who like to tinker and make some of their own. We will introduce a new photoperiod variety this year which is a cross of White Widow and The Ultimate, and due to popular demand we will offer her in fem and regular non-fem seeds. It will be interesting to see whether the non-fem seeds are popular with our customers

DP Tony, sounds great, but I think if you guys were to release some reg. non female, auto's, those would sell better...Like the Auto Mazar or the Auto Blueberry...Or, try it with an older Auto strain and see what happens...:2cents:

Nice to know I was in the 3% that bought reg. Photo Blueberry...:booya:

Hey guys! First post on the AFN...

upclose.jpgmiddleview.jpglongerview.jpg

Doing my very first right now. I have a DP Auto Blueberry in week 6 or 7 (I know, it's terrible, I can't remember and didn't keep track of the from seed date) and she has been an absolute joy :-D

very easy, will soak up lots of nutes. I have a Nirvana Blue Mystic that just sucks in comparison, is really stretched for no good reason, thinking poor genes is the blame. But what do I know, this is my first time. I've been trying to read every day and get as much info as possible, thank you all for the amazing content and information! You made this possible :cool:

Thank you! It stayed nice and short, nodes really close together. Not much of an odor right now, and no color changes yet. I've already cut the nutes, I'm not sure how long I want to let her go yet

Back