Photoperiod Autopots green crack photo

Gloose

Igrowmeds
Reaction score
Trying autopots in coco for the first time here is the set up.
Screenshot_20190413-132659_Samsung Notes.jpg

Tks guys I've tried hydro dwc bubble buckets continuous flow potting soil drain to waste... tired of all the extra water running. I've heard good things on autobuckets searching it is how I found this place.. your threads convinced me to give it a go. Auto flowers now I've tried once too early last spring stunted them had 2 foot bushes with little on them never thought of trying them indoors till I've seen this site.

Drastic update today 2 plants wilted over and died third look ready too.... hence the 12 clones transplant shock my fault should have used domes first day of life in autopots kept the humidity up. Oh well 3 new ones in place domes in place 12 hours now no wilt added 1 lt of water today too medium felt too dry. These better work only 4 clones left. Lesson here always clone 3 times the number you need take the strongest ditch the rest once your sure you dont need them lol

5 days in autopots new growth starting to show transplant shock is over. I was so anxious to get them going I rushed them to the big room. Room at 25c light turned up to 1000w MH feed 1l feed each same as last formula A&B at 1ml/l now
Looking forward to this weeks growth should take off soon...

Major update after smoking my green crack I threw out the new ones... that plant is dead to me... enough said.

New set started two blueberry and two master skunk photos. Veged 3 weeks or so were already 10inch and bushy when I recieved them.
Using AN ph perfect a&b for coco with their 4pack additives in 3.9l auto pots 65% coco 35% perlite
Currently using 2.5ml/lt grow first week of 12 and 12.

Light topping and wire tying to spread them out
2 600w hps vivosun lights. Better spread then the 1000w watt plants much healthier looking no
20190520_233439.jpg

signs of trouble so far.

Back