Jean-O's Jean-O's Genetics Battle Royal 2023 January 8th through April 20th

I was a bit apprehensive only because my life this past year been rough and my grows have showed it. I must've killed a couple hundred bucks worth of seed as my head was out of the game. I'm getting myself back on track but it's been slow going. I'd never win anything like this anyhow. So I'm in for fun. Also I struggle with environmental issues it gets really cold because my tent is in the basement and I use an oil filled electric heater as the others with fans have roasted my plants before. Be glad to just finish lol..good luck everyone. Going with the Duke so far
I ran an oil filled electric radiator inside my tent the last couple winters. Works totally fine with an inkbird controller. Just get a piece of foam insulation board or something to lean against it and keep the plants off of it

I'm not in it for a win or bragging rights, I just like watching everyone's grows. Having a place to BS together is the prize.
Well said. I do like the idea that maybe a bit of competition drives everyone to put in their best effort. Some of you cats can really grow beautiful monsters.

It's January 5! Don't forget to soak yr beans!
I got mine in a soak this morning, in 2 parts springwater + 1 part 3% hydrogen peroxide (to get 1% H2O2). That's 1 VooDoo and 2 WTF:
WTF.3-4_VD.3_soak.jpg

Back