Auto Seeds Autoseeds Champion of the Champions 2019!

Thanks Mossy for the clarification! My Auto Seeds girl will be down in any day now :smoking:

Hi Guys - we are back from Cannafest now, looking forward to seeing what comes out in the final stages!!!

Hi Guys - we are back from Cannafest now, looking forward to seeing what comes out in the final stages!!!

Morning @Autoseeds.com .. :pass: ..how was Cannafest...anything new that we should be keeping our eyes out for....?

Christmas is coming....we have Pressie Lists to write....:biggrin:

I'm just getting Final Photos from your Team...use the threadmarks to view the completed updates...

1575446225137.png

Your Team have been Brilliant...you have some Great results...:bravo:

@Qbgrower :bravo: @Trooperwife :bravo: @AJrexxx
:bravo: @SOOTDAWG :bravo: @Only1Sky :bravo: @The Mugwamp :bravo:

Well Done...you have made life Easy for me as I was running behind this one all the way..:headbang:..you've done me Proud.

archie has done a Poll tutorial so I'll Try to get that done at the weekend.

If I haven't got your Final/Poll photo can I have it please...Tag me...Thank you....:bighug:

Last edited:
Hi @Mossy I'll try and get a pic over to you tonight when I'm harvesting. When are you putting the poll up?

Also how is everything since the flooding?

Qb

She is a Delight @The Mugwamp .... :pass: ..you sneaked a Taste yet....?
Thanks :bighug: yeah I've tried some, and Suckerpunch definitely lives up to the name, really strong, super sticky and with a pungent Kush aroma :clapper: I highly recommend :pass:

Hi @Mossy just checking u haven't forgotten about putting the AutoSeeds poll up :pighug: It's the only one I have a chance of not finishing last in, I hope anyway :crying:

When I joined the battle, I didn't expect that I would win but got to try out the strain which was a bonus for me. It came to harvest time, I thought I did very well and might have a chance to fight to the top, now you show off your plant photos, really?! I don't have a hope in hell anymore :crying:

Well done of your plant :clapper:

Back