Auto Seeds Autoseeds Grower of the Year 2019 Final Poll

pick you top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Killing the mold doesn't mean you can consume the bud. Its the spores that are/can be toxic. The only safe way to use moldy bud is to extract in alcohol and draw the solution through a 5 micron or smaller filter. mold spore can be harmless or extremely toxic. Don't take chances!

I know it may be frowned upon, but I couldn't just toss my weed after seeing a touch of mold. So I got to researching and found no mold can survive 140°f. I put three mains in a dehydrator on 150 just to be safe, 3hrs and mold was gone.

Taste was not the best but I've also had worse.

Gutted, well and truly gutted! I harvested 66g from Purple Stilton, and husband wanted to wait to try it until it is proper cured and I checked the jars today, mold! The whole patch ruined and haven't even tasted it yet! I am so upset! The other jars with other strains seem to be alright. It could be I forgot to open the jars every now and again? I don't know but shamed we haven't tried it! Thought it would be nice to try it in Christmas!

View attachment 1137719View attachment 1137721
yeah burp them jars for sure! and im not a fan of hem bovdias or any other humidipack... they absorb terpenes!

Going from jar to paper bag and back again until I get to around 62 - 65rh. Have a mini hygrometer in one.

IMG_20191217_082056.jpg

Big jars are 2l, mediums are 1.5l and small are 0.5l.

Thanks to.everyone who has voted for me so far much appreciated.

Qb

Back