E @AJrexxx
ajrexx.jpg

F @Qbgrower
qbgrower new.jpg

good luck folks :cheers:
:pighug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't get his seeds in time, or maybe didn't get them at all :pass:

Cheers @The Mugwamp :pass: ..sharing one...

I was just tallying the start list with the finish list so I didn't Miss anyone from the poll....so it looks like we have them all.

Some Stunning results huh...?...Super Models...gonna be a Hard one to Vote on....:bravo:..Great Grow Team....

Gutted, well and truly gutted! I harvested 66g from Purple Stilton, and husband wanted to wait to try it until it is proper cured and I checked the jars today, mold! The whole patch ruined and haven't even tasted it yet! I am so upset! The other jars with other strains seem to be alright. It could be I forgot to open the jars every now and again? I don't know but shamed we haven't tried it! Thought it would be nice to try it in Christmas!

PC120028.jpg
PC120031.jpg

Gutted, well and truly gutted! I harvested 66g from Purple Stilton, and husband wanted to wait to try it until it is proper cured and I checked the jars today, mold! The whole patch ruined and haven't even tasted it yet! I am so upset! The other jars with other strains seem to be alright. It could be I forgot to open the jars every now and again? I don't know but shamed we haven't tried it! Thought it would be nice to try it in Christmas!

View attachment 1137719View attachment 1137721
are thats heartbreaking

Back