Auto Seeds Autoseeds Grower of the Year 2019 Final Poll

pick you top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hearby Declare The Autoseed Gladiator of the Year 2019 has been Won by @The Mugwamp with 43 Votes...

1576829449722.png

In the end...there is only One Winner...

CONGRATULATIONS @The Mugwamp :bravo::bravo::bravo:

C: @The Mugwamp with 43 Votes

F: @Qbgrower with 40 Votes claimed 2nd place CONGRATULATIONS @Qbgrower :bravo::bravo::bravo:

A: @Only1Sky with 22 Votes claimed 3rd place CONGRATULATIONS @Only1Sky :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you to everyone who took part..:bravo::bravo::bravo:...Great Battle....:amazon:

I hearby Declare The Autoseed Gladiator of the Year 2019 has been Won by @The Mugwamp with 43 Votes...

View attachment 1140623

In the end...there is only One Winner...

CONGRATULATIONS @The Mugwamp :bravo::bravo::bravo:

C: @The Mugwamp with 43 Votes

F: @Qbgrower with 40 Votes claimed 2nd place CONGRATULATIONS @Qbgrower :bravo::bravo::bravo:

A: @Only1Sky with 22 Votes claimed 3rd place CONGRATULATIONS @Only1Sky :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you to everyone who took part..:bravo::bravo::bravo:...Great Battle....:amazon:
Woooohoooooo thanks @Mossy and thanks to everyone who voted and of course big thanks to @Autoseeds.com for sponsoring this little shindig :thanks: :thanks::thanks:
It was a close one in the end, in fact a little too close :crying: so congrats to everyone who took part, especially @Qbgrower he had me worried for a while :thumbsup: So thanks again and I hope everyone has a
:xmas:and a Happy New Year

Woooohoooooo thanks @Mossy and thanks to everyone who voted and of course big thanks to @Autoseeds.com for sponsoring this little shindig :thanks: :thanks::thanks:
It was a close one in the end, in fact a little too close :crying: so congrats to everyone who took part, especially @Qbgrower he had me worried for a while :thumbsup: So thanks again and I hope everyone has a
:xmas:and a Happy New Year

1576852487631.png

Halls of Fame.... :headbang:

Thanks @Mossy :bighug: I've had an extremely good year and a bit, here on AFN. I won a new light, I've got enough seeds to last me for a few years and I won a grower of the year battle :baby: So thankyou to everyone at AFN (staff, members and vendors) I'm very grateful for the advice and opportunities I've been given here on this marvellous forum and if next year is as good, I'll be an extremely happy chappy, so :thanks: and :xmas::pass:

Congratulations @The Mugwamp

I'll beat you next time. :smoking:

Qb
Hahaha that's the spirit matey :d5: we shall have to wait and see on that, but I've no doubt you'll up there, wether I'm there again though, only time will tell :pass:

Thanks @Autoseeds.com for the free seeds!

Thanks @Mossy for running the comp

Oh and well done to @Only1Sky and to everyone else who took part.

@Mossy Are there any prizes for coming second?

Qb

Back