Lighting Best led for 5x5 ???$1000+ budget

cant go wrong with a hlg build quality parts. or maybe have a look at chilled techs new grow craft light if i had your money thats where id spend it theres a sale on right now also
I’m liking what I see. What model would you recommend for full cycle or just flower. I have lights I can veg under if it wasn’t full cycle. Wanting max yields and quality. Their prices are pretty reasonable. Where should I order from to receive the sale? Chilled techs directly?

Consider purchasing more but less powerful lights. With more fixtures, you can individually move and adjust the height. Each plant can have its own light(s). You can mix lights, such as COBs, LEDs and boards,.

I use AutoCOBs (individual ~60 watt COBs, no fan), a brand with a prominent presence, lots of information, AFN discount, etc., here on AFN. I'm sure others will agree that you should definitely check them out. If nothing else, consider getting 1 or a few to move around the tent as desired/needed.

Last edited:
Consider purchasing more but less powerful lights. With more fixtures, you can individually move and adjust the height. Each plant can have its own light(s). You can mix lights, such as COBs, LEDs and boards,.

I use AutoCOBs (individual ~60 watt COBs, no fan), a brand with a prominent presence, lots of information available, here on AFN. I'm sure others will agree that you should definitely check them out. If nothing else, consider getting 1 or a few to move around the tent as desired/needed.
Thanks for the reply. I will do some research on auto cobs.

Thanks for the quick reply. Will check chilled techs gear out.
top notch stuff from chilled well worth the money one day i will own one but takes time to gather pennys :rofl:

Also these are the modular strips I want one 1700 umol ppf 2.5 par efficacyView attachment 1185383
im not in any way affiliated with chilled it might sound that way with all my love i give them but they will kick that lights ass for less money just my opinion bro

I’m liking what I see. What model would you recommend for full cycle or just flower. I have lights I can veg under if it wasn’t full cycle. Wanting max yields and quality. Their prices are pretty reasonable. Where should I order from to receive the sale? Chilled techs directly?
top notch stuff from chilled well worth the money one day i will own one but takes time to gather pennys :rofl:
do you think x6 600 watt commercial grade will cover 5x5. They’re out of drivers for the x6 1000watt drivers until July.

yeh go to chilled direct but be quick sales almost over i think all there lights are full spectrum seed to harvest
600w of led will be more than enough to rock a 5x5

just seen the sale is over but if your handy enough with a screw driver get the diy option and build the light your self save a bucks

im not in any way affiliated with chilled it might sound that way with all my love i give them but they will kick that lights ass for less money just my opinion bro
No worrys man. It doesn’t take much research to see they are killing it. Their stats are crazy and the results speak for themselves. I wish they had the 1000w drivers. Just ordered the x6 600 watt. Saved a lot with the sale. Should be here in 3 weeks. Looks like I’ll be vegging these lady’s under my old lights. But come flower time:cools: I’ll tag you in my new grow. We’ll see what this thing does.

No worrys man. It doesn’t take much research to see they are killing it. Their stats are crazy and the results speak for themselves. I wish they had the 1000w drivers. Just ordered the x6 600 watt. Saved a lot with the sale. Should be here in 3 weeks. Looks like I’ll be vegging these lady’s under my old lights. But come flower time:cools: I’ll tag you in my new grow. We’ll see what this thing does.
you dammmm lucky mother trucker :rofl: im jealous now guess its time to go look for more pennys il keep a eye out for your grow :d5:

Back