Grimmus

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade one of my 5x5s lights. I currently run a mixture of Mars hydro ts1000s and blurples. I have a chilled tech growcraft x6 600 optimized for flowering in the other 5x5. The mars hydro side does great in veg . But the chilled tech smokes them when they hit flower. I love the chilled tech. I got it when they first released with a big dicount thanks to AFN. I'm just wondering if there's another game changer light I could invest in. I'm currently thinking #1 chilled tech growcraft x6 1000, #2 the new hlg diablo, #3 mars hydro FC 6500. But it's been awhile since I've researched. Any input is much appreciated.
20220320_133319_HDR.jpg
20220309_205755_HDR.jpg

I'm looking to upgrade one of my 5x5s lights. I currently run a mixture of Mars hydro ts1000s and blurples. I have a chilled tech growcraft x6 600 optimized for flowering in the other 5x5. The mars hydro side does great in veg . But the chilled tech smokes them when they hit flower. I love the chilled tech. I got it when they first released with a big dicount thanks to AFN. I'm just wondering if there's another game changer light I could invest in. I'm currently thinking #1 chilled tech growcraft x6 1000, #2 the new hlg diablo, #3 mars hydro FC 6500. But it's been awhile since I've researched. Any input is much appreciated.
View attachment 1438863View attachment 1438864

Nice budget! I'd look at the HLG section and maybe ask @Les @HLG for some options.

@Trichome farmer
Had to tag you in as you were the one who lead me towards my chilled tech awhile back. Awsome light. I've loved every nug it's produced.
lumatek/photontek are really good lights if you can get your hands on one or HLG i think is where i would look like blue says have a chat with their rep here he is a good guy

Honestly, if you already have a ChilLed and love it, I'd get another and don't look back.

Photontek are great too. And I would recommend Atreum because I love mine, and think that they are fantastic and a little under the radar. But they're launching an entirely new line of lights this year, so they haven't release the bigger lights for 4x4 on up yet.

Thanks for all the replies. I'm going to do some research on the photontek, atreum, Diablo 650r. I'm going to leave this thread up for a few weeks. See what suggestions pop up. Ive got few to look into for now. Ive never heard of photontek or atreum so I'll start there.

Back