Completed Wild Bill does EarthBoxes under HLG DIABLO 650R and various fire girls!

Thanks!
The humic helps keep the rez in a good state and valuable help with uptake of nutes.
The Aminos I use are a little difficult to find. They are the best enzymatic/hydrolysate soybean aminos. Same with the Humic Acid.

I think I can look it up where I purchase it. The guy I learned the KNF stuff from sells both now.
Let me know.
Hey man if you found where you got those from I'd like to get some. Thanks

Hey man if you found where you got those from I'd like to get some. Thanks
Where I got mine is out for awhile.
This is the highest quality you can get. Only 1/4 teaspoon per 5 gal of EVERY watering.
From the guy I adapted his methods to my mine.

First of all, a huge thanks to HLG and Les @HLG for giving me the opportunity to test the HLG DIABLO 650R!
It's the same power level as the light it replaced, but a vastly more even coverage. Looks like I need to get HLG's UV set up with my current florescent bulb setup not lending itself to this set up. No big deal. I'll just use them in my other two tents

Light arrived quickly in a plain box. The light is well packaged and arrived undamaged. Mine had one of the bad batch dimmers from their dimmer supplier. Tech help quickly diagnosed the problem, quickly sent the part(talked Friday and part arrived on Monday), one wire soldered and it was working perfectly. Hits my marks for customer service!!!!

This is one hefty light! The super thick aluminum plate should be a great heat sink for longevity of the light. I didn't pursue a remote mounting of the driver for simplicity.

Fully cranked up and as high as the light would go, there was only roughly 50PAR difference from the highest reading and the corners. The lowest setting at the same height, still had a PAR of just over 300. BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4x4
Aside seed making, this will be an all Earthbox grow with 2 Regulars and 2 Jrs.
The regulars will get Mephisto 3 Bears OG X Double Grape and Fugue State.
In the Jrs, Twenty20 Knows Candy and Mangos N Chem by Night Owl Seeds

The planned LST will just be simple opening up for a more natural grow form.

Media is very simple Roots Organic Original(wetted to proper level with Recharge, molasses, humic acid, ThermX70 and a small bit of aminos)DynoMyco, Very nice quality box store EWC and a small amount of The Anderson's Humichar. Nute bank is Coast of Maine Lobster compost, same EWC. small amount of Root Organic rock powders and Teriganix bokashi to top it all off.
Water will be tap water with humic acid at 1/4 tsp/5gal and BAS Thrive Probiotics Yah-Whey as a test substitute for Teriganix EM1.

HLG DIABLO 650R
View attachment 1514213View attachment 1514214View attachment 1514215View attachment 1514216
View attachment 1514220

View attachment 1514217View attachment 1514221View attachment 1514223

Seeds go in tomorrow after a shake in sandpaper, quick soak and direct planting.
I'm excited to test this beast and the fire girls with a couple new products and procedures.

Nute banks on the ends and the brown material is the Teriganix bokashi I'm testing. It's a moist bran and showed a sizeable response overnight.

2x4 TENT UNDER MARS HYDRO SP3000
Banana Bread by beavergenetics
Purple Kong by RocBudInc Genetics
3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto
View attachment 1514218

2.3x2.3 TENT UNDER CALIFORNIALIGHTWORKS SOLARFLARE 160w
OgreBerry by Twenty20
Note new AC Infinity fan!

View attachment 1514219
Thanks Bill! I now have a MASSIVE LED Boner! :woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::smokeit:

Marked this thread... coming back fror a deeper read later when i have some time!

ok just went back and looked at some of your harvest pics... FAAAAAK ME dude! Nice work! Looks like that diablo brought the divine out of thos eladies! Tried to rep you again but I was informed I can't yet... so I owe you one.. :)
:pass: :growing:

Back