Completed Wild Bill does EarthBoxes under HLG DIABLO 650R and various fire girls!

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
First of all, a huge thanks to HLG and Les @HLG for giving me the opportunity to test the HLG DIABLO 650R!
It's the same power level as the light it replaced, but a vastly more even coverage. Looks like I need to get HLG's UV set up with my current florescent bulb setup not lending itself to this set up. No big deal. I'll just use them in my other two tents

Light arrived quickly in a plain box. The light is well packaged and arrived undamaged. Mine had one of the bad batch dimmers from their dimmer supplier. Tech help quickly diagnosed the problem, quickly sent the part(talked Friday and part arrived on Monday), one wire soldered and it was working perfectly. Hits my marks for customer service!!!!

This is one hefty light! The super thick aluminum plate should be a great heat sink for longevity of the light. I didn't pursue a remote mounting of the driver for simplicity.

Fully cranked up and as high as the light would go, there was only roughly 50PAR difference from the highest reading and the corners. The lowest setting at the same height, still had a PAR of just over 300. BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4x4
Aside seed making, this will be an all Earthbox grow with 2 Regulars and 2 Jrs.
The regulars will get Mephisto 3 Bears OG X Double Grape and Fugue State.
In the Jrs, Twenty20 Knows Candy and Mangos N Chem by Night Owl Seeds

The planned LST will just be simple opening up for a more natural grow form.

Media is very simple Roots Organic Original(wetted to proper level with Recharge, molasses, humic acid, ThermX70 and a small bit of aminos)DynoMyco, Very nice quality box store EWC and a small amount of The Anderson's Humichar. Nute bank is Coast of Maine Lobster compost, same EWC. small amount of Root Organic rock powders and Teriganix bokashi to top it all off.
Water will be tap water with humic acid at 1/4 tsp/5gal and BAS Thrive Probiotics Yah-Whey as a test substitute for Teriganix EM1.

HLG DIABLO 650R
IMG_20220908_134915775.jpg
IMG_20220908_135044639.jpg
IMG_20220908_135155442.jpg
IMG_20220908_145308361.jpg

IMG_20220914_171309841.jpg

IMG_20220912_225426013.jpg
IMG_20220914_171319004.jpg
IMG_20220914_171334004.jpg

Seeds go in tomorrow after a shake in sandpaper, quick soak and direct planting.
I'm excited to test this beast and the fire girls with a couple new products and procedures.

Nute banks on the ends and the brown material is the Teriganix bokashi I'm testing. It's a moist bran and showed a sizeable response overnight.

2x4 TENT UNDER MARS HYDRO SP3000
Banana Bread by beavergenetics
Purple Kong by RocBudInc Genetics
3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto
IMG_20220912_225437078.jpg

2.3x2.3 TENT UNDER CALIFORNIALIGHTWORKS SOLARFLARE 160w
OgreBerry by Twenty20
Note new AC Infinity fan!

IMG_20220912_225445662.jpg

Last edited:
:vibes: :vibes: :headbang: :headbang: :baked: :baked: :worship: Looking good love the set up you got going . HLG really did go above and beyond providing us the opportunity to test some really fantastic lights.
im thinking of adding that blue dog auto I got as extra form the jeano photo test to the EB jr

:vibes: :vibes: :headbang: :headbang: :baked: :baked: :worship: Looking good love the set up you got going . HLG really did go above and beyond providing us the opportunity to test some really fantastic lights.
im thinking of adding that blue dog auto I got as extra form the jeano photo test to the EB jr
I'm beyond happy with the light supplied! :woohoo1: :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well, I'm pleased with this round's germs, but disappointed in the only one that failed to germ. It was my last 3BOG X Double Grape that was in my regular EB. Out of 13 seeds, it was the only failure.
Everyone is fully unfurled and healthy.
I gotta pick a replacement. I've got one freebie [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER. I think I'm gonna run that one.

Pics later.

Back