Photoperiod Bhaskara Grows: Cheese - Nicole x Banana OG - Big Lights and more.

D

Deleted Grower A

Hey guys getting into photos as well and picked up some clones been a ruff ride but with the help of a few people on here and some patience got them nursed back to decent health they are starting to grow again. I have learned above all that clones crave humidity! (Bonus points if u can name the movie I stole parts of that line from lol!)

There in 3 gallon fabric pots and will be transplanted into 5 gal later on.

The strains are:

Cheese - Cool story: Started out as a clone off a Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] plant which stood out as it tasted like cheese which was later crossed with Afghani which made it even better.

Nicole x Banana OG - From what I hear the Banana OG was too strong of banana taste but the Nicole balances her out with some added berry and a little lemon. The Banana OG itself has been recorded at 30% thc.

Big Lights is Northern Lights x Big Bud and its just how it sounds big plants and buds of fire looking Northern Lights can't ask for much more :smoking:.

I am running a Hipargero 400 Watt Double Cob with Uv and Ir that draws 120 watts from the wall and a double Parfactworks Cob that matches the single which is a Parfactworks 160 watt single Cob with Uv and Ir that draws 86 watts from the wall I only have the doubles hooked up.

I use a 2x4x5 tent and just built a 4x6x7' room for photos :growing:

I use General Hydroponics Nova Grow and Flora Bloom as well as there Ph Down I will be switching nutes soon to Nectar for the Gods.

Roots Organics Original soil.

Any questions just ask! :smoking:

@RivetGrrl @Boognelson87 @FullAuto245 @davisgirl @Iriee Vibez @archie gemmill @Frenjamin Banklin

New journal if interested trying to keep the auto one separate.

Attachments

• 20190727_204609.jpg
    20190727_204609.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 120
  • 20190727_204550.jpg
    20190727_204550.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 109
  • 20190727_204544.jpg
    20190727_204544.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 108
Good luck with the photo grow, BP! Who is the breeder of the seeds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’m always watching

I am trying photos b cause I accidentally ordered them and figured why not. Definitely some differences. The stretch seems more extreme, I should have flipped much earlier. Have room but I hate tall plants for some reason.

Also having some clone issues myself. Rookie mistake I made up some diy root juice with aloe and aspirin and use an old root hormone for a dip. After three days of looking like crap and having three FB gg4 seeds that popped then died in jiffy pellets I had a stoner moment and realized I never PHD the solution so I checked 4.5, yeah I’m a dope.

I think photos is a great idea and I’m along for the ride. The more we push ourselves to try new things the better we become at growing. I can tell you that dealing with LST and defol and the lack of sensitivity to high nutrient has been crazy. It feels like coming of autos it’s impossible to screw up a photo.
Awful cocky for a guy who’s never harvested a photo. :crying:

Took some pics but it had been so long since I posted that I forgot to orient the phone correctly. Or it’s the Critical frying the circuits.

Anyway looking forward to seeing how these run for you.

:vibes:

I’m always watching

I am trying photos b cause I accidentally ordered them and figured why not. Definitely some differences. The stretch seems more extreme, I should have flipped much earlier. Have room but I hate tall plants for some reason.

Also having some clone issues myself. Rookie mistake I made up some diy root juice with aloe and aspirin and use an old root hormone for a dip. After three days of looking like crap and having three FB gg4 seeds that popped then died in jiffy pellets I had a stoner moment and realized I never PHD the solution so I checked 4.5, yeah I’m a dope.

I think photos is a great idea and I’m along for the ride. The more we push ourselves to try new things the better we become at growing. I can tell you that dealing with LST and defol and the lack of sensitivity to high nutrient has been crazy. It feels like coming of autos it’s impossible to screw up a photo.
Awful cocky for a guy who’s never harvested a photo. :crying:

Took some pics but it had been so long since I posted that I forgot to orient the phone correctly. Or it’s the Critical frying the circuits.

Anyway looking forward to seeing how these run for you.

:vibes:

Hey bud! That sucks with the clones glad to see you growing photos would love to see pics yeah they did something to the phones where the volume buttons half to be on the bottom while holding and taking a pic now.

That is great to hear about how resiliant they are! I noticed they handle a lot more water. Thanks for joining for the ride!

Back