Day 59 update

Alright folks, so it's time for a long overdue update. As you may have read in my previous posts, I've been unable to get flowering nutrients for about a week and a half. I've been having money issues as I've recently started a new job. A week and a half without any flowering nutrients is far too long, and you'll see in the pictures below that my plant has been suffering from deficiencies and has developed red stems and yellow leaves. I personally think it'll substantially affect my end yield, but I still have another 20 or so days to go so perhaps I might be surprised :biggrin: There's already a good amount of bud on it, but I'm used to getting more off my plants and I want to have some cracking photos to give Dutch Passion for the seeds they sent me. So, fingers crossed :biggrin:

pH is at 5.8. EC is at about 1.8 right now, I'd have it higher but I need to be a bit conservative with my remaining nutrients just in-case I need to make a new reservoir. This reservoir solution is made up of:

Sensi Bloom A+B
AN Carboload
AN Hammerhead
AN Overdrive
CalMag hydroponic supplement solution

Below is a picture. Not the best one, but until harvest day I don't think it matters as much :biggrin: There's a lot of leaves in there so it's difficult to see all of the bud; a lot of it is still hidden at the back of the tent. The main cola is that bigger one on the left, I had to tie it to the tent poles to keep it from burning on the light :smoking:

IMAG0761_zpscsnwiksh.jpg

autos are pretty tough beasts, especially ones with well selected genetics. They will happily feast on some tomato feed or general purpose plant feed if needs must.

Back