Day 31 update

Well into the pre-flowering stretch now :mrgreen: Switched over to Bloom nutrients at this point, with a bit of Grow still thrown in. The main problem I've been encountering is temperatures, it's been getting quite hot at the top. It's grown quite spindly and tall on the main stem and is getting pretty close to the HPS light and I can't raise it much higher :frowny: Aside from that, maybe a little bit of pH imbalance but not enough to make much of a difference.

Newest res was made up of:
Sensi Grow A+B
Sensi Bloom A+B
Sensizym
Voodoo Juice
Liquid silicone
Calcium & magnesium liquid supplement

pH is up to 5.8 now with an EC of 1.4. Here's a picture :biggrin:

DSC03487_zpsttdgzvqs.jpg

Day 42 update

Things have certainly started to kick off now! Past the pre-flowering stretch and now into full flowering :biggrin: You'll see on the pictures that it looks just like a big mass of leaves and stems in there, and to be honest that is indeed the case - it's like a jungle in there right now. It's quite difficult to photograph it without taking it out of the tent, but there is a lot of bud hidden behind what you can see on the photos. Though having a jungle might be a good thing, as you can also see on the photos that there's going to be some damn fine bud at the end of it :biggrin:

Thankfully it's stopped growing so I don't have to worry about it burning on the light, which is usually what my plants do. They end up growing too big for my shitty little confined tent :cuss: Most DP strains I do though grow to the perfect size, and I think this one is very close to that :biggrin: It's a little taller than I expected so I've had to tie the main stem to the corner and bend it to avoid it burning on the light. You'll see it on the pictures.

Still running last weeks res, I need to buy more flowering nutes so this res will have to do until then. Topping up with water when it needs it and keeping the pH as close to 5.8 as I can and it seems to be doing very well :biggrin:

DSC03490_zps9s51ayth.jpg

DSC03494_zpsf9xevdo4.jpg

Gonna be posting an update soon gents :) But I have a question before I take some pictures in the next couple of days.

Unfortunately I'm in desperate need of some more flowering nutrients, but payday is 3 weeks away :/ I have some Hammerhead and Big Bud here though, and I was gonna ask if you guys think it would be beneficial for me to be adding some at this stage? At least then it'll get some stuff to flower with. It's showing deficiencies and my pH is right so I'm assuming it's ate all the flowering nutes I had left over, so I need something to substitute those nutes with for a little while. Ideas?

Hi there @BillyWu great grow :D ,In your position i would add the big bud as it wont hurt anything as long as the ppms are in check.

switch back to grow if you must just be a bit weary ,it could cause some issues if you get the dose to far out of range. (ph swings)
but you should be Ok i would think. just go a bit below the ppms shes on now but not to far below if you get me ;) it would be far better that way than allowing the res/res's to become ill maintained in my opinion ;) :slap::jointman:

Thanks for the advice Indical, I'll get right on it :biggrin: And thanks for the kind comments about the grow too!

you're very welcome @BillyWu ,Theirs much more experienced guys on Afn than me but if i can ever be of help to you feel free to just tag me in a post anytime ;)

Awesome jungle man!! Oh I cannot wait to try out DWC!

DWC is awesome 912GreenSkell :biggrin: I personally find it way easier than soil 'cause you have complete control over everything, there's no guessing involved with it. Plus you definitely get bigger yields :biggrin: The only downside is it's higher maintenance and requires different equipment (i.e.: air stones, res tank/bucket, air pump, hydro nutrients, etc.)

She is georgus so the think different is she sativa dominant she sure looks different then the ones I've grown one was suppose to be but it looked like all the rest I want to try this I'm glad I grow in dirt I don't need them that large but would love to I can't handle a monster like that:biggrin: great grow:slap:

Back