Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Get topmax and if you can BioHeaven.
Or,get Heaven and Activera,the price Is low and they work together.Either the former couple or the latter Will assure Better blooming.
I use Them and I noticed the differenze before and After using
Will do what about alg a mic?

Will do what about alg a mic?
Alga a mic I have but do not use a lot.It Is Ok to use if you have High temperature,like 35 Celsius during Summer.My city touched 49 during this Summer and It was a record of hot weather in Europe.So I used Algamic ti help cope with warm and harsh climate,and,It did a good job for sure.Before using It,the plant was weaker and She Lost 4 leaves due to Extreme hot sun in my balcony.After using It the plant adapted Better to climate and of course I used to give water every 4 h because the sun was cooking the soil
Forgot to Say,the plants were 2 autos.
Do not invest in Algamic,go for a stimulant or an enzymes activators like Activera.
Again for blooming,my flowers were very bigger this time when I used HEAVEN+TOPMAX+Activera combo

Thanks for this topic, lots of good info here.
I'll take my time and read through all the pages, but in the meantime i have some urgent questions and hopefully somebody can help me please.

I want to sterilize my Biobizz Light Mix soil to make sure there are no fungus gnats larvae, mold, mildew or other pests.
I was planning to pour boiling water into the soil, cover it with aluminum foil and let it cool.
I'm sure this will kill even the good microbes, but will it destroy the nutrients as well?

How can i revitalize the soil after sterilization?
I have a bag of Plant Magic Oldtimer Granules: http://www.plant-magic.co.uk/products/oldtimer-organic-granules/17/
Will this be enough to add into the sterilized soil, or do i need something else as well? Would i need additional nutrients, or worm castings etc.?
I would like to get the Biobizz Microbes but they don't have it in my country, and i don't have time to order from other countries.
I was thinking of Biobizz Pre-Mix but it says it's not needed for re-using Light Mix, however it doesn't say about sterilization?

How will the Plant Magic Granules react with Biobizz Root Juice, can they be mixed together?
And can i add the granules from time to time to keep the microbes, or is it enough only at the beginning?

Thanks!

Thanks for this topic, lots of good info here.
I'll take my time and read through all the pages, but in the meantime i have some urgent questions and hopefully somebody can help me please.

I want to sterilize my Biobizz Light Mix soil to make sure there are no fungus gnats larvae, mold, mildew or other pests.
I was planning to pour boiling water into the soil, cover it with aluminum foil and let it cool.
I'm sure this will kill even the good microbes, but will it destroy the nutrients as well?

How can i revitalize the soil after sterilization?
I have a bag of Plant Magic Oldtimer Granules: http://www.plant-magic.co.uk/products/oldtimer-organic-granules/17/
Will this be enough to add into the sterilized soil, or do i need something else as well? Would i need additional nutrients, or worm castings etc.?
I would like to get the Biobizz Microbes but they don't have it in my country, and i don't have time to order from other countries.
I was thinking of Biobizz Pre-Mix but it says it's not needed for re-using Light Mix, however it doesn't say about sterilization?

How will the Plant Magic Granules react with Biobizz Root Juice, can they be mixed together?
And can i add the granules from time to time to keep the microbes, or is it enough only at the beginning?

Thanks!
You are not meant to do It.You Just keep the conditions of the soil good and you Will Have no Gnats,Just One or two of you are doing good,no mold at all friend!I can guarantee

Hello everyone, idk if this has been said but I wrote an email to biobizz to know if they created a feed chart for autos and they told me this :

Thank you for contacting us.

When growing autoflowers with Biobizz, our recommendation is to plant them in Light•Mix and use our Nutrient Schedule for All•Mix. In this way, we give to the plants lower doses of liquid products, as autoflowers tend to be more delicate and do not enjoy nutrient-heavy environments.

We have attached a copy of our Nutrient Schedule to this email so you can download it and check it every time you need to water your plants.

We hope this info is useful. Please, feel free to get in touch with us again if you have more questions about the Biobizz products or how to use them.

Green greetings,
Team Biobizz

maybe som1 is still troubling searching for it.

Update, I asked few more questions about ec starting water and so on.

Thank you for contacting us again J

We recommend to check the EC of the base water to make sure that you start off with an EC of about 0.2-0.4. If not, you can correct that with a bit of Biobizz Calmag. Add as much as you need to reach the EC of 0.2-0.4.

Afterwards, add the rest of the necessary nutrients and there is no more need to measure the EC/ppm. This is because EC/ppm is a scale that measures the dissolved salts in water, but the Biobizz nutrients are 100% organic and much more than dissolved salts, so the scale is not really accurate.

If you want to make sure that you are giving enough nutrients to your plant, we recommend you to follow the recommended doses in our Nutrient Schedule (the All·Mix chart, as you are growing autos).

We hope this info is useful. Please, feel free to get in touch with us again if you have more questions about the Biobizz products or how to use them.

hope this helps guys.:smoking:

Can anyone please describe the smell of Biobizz Acti Vera? I have a bottle produced in 2020 and it smells fermented.
Wondering if this is how it's supposed to smell or is it expired?

I only use Bloom & Alg-a-Mic in light mix soil
But gona try another one next grow, maybe the topmax
I like the results I get using them.
20220416_023142.jpg
20220416_023121.jpg
20220416_005043.jpg

I've been using Biobizz grow, bloom and top-max for years now, indoors and outdoors, no plans to change nutes any time soon :D

Bio Heaven is SO worth it. It’s their flagship product IMO

I also love the ACTI VERA as it Supports the plants immune system, and Vigorous foliage growth during veg is plentiful….

Happy growing

Last edited:
Thanks loads!
Running out of my first set of nutes. Comparing AN, Earth Juice and Bio-Bizz. After reading the write up DP did on Hazy, kinda leaning this way anyhowz. Bookmarked.

Did your run the organic earth juice and the AN OG Organics range? I been curious compared to bio buzz

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Happy growing

Back