Bio Bizz Knowledge base

I got the same response from them... Don't use biobizz nutes is coco!!

Well I used all of them (algamic fishmix et al.) because I am a nutty scientist-type geek, and I got one of the healthiest plants to date, including yield!

Have to wrap up my diary and email them back! Surely they have tested this, but f*ck did my autoX grow! 100+g yield

They truly are a responsible and customer base driven company. So they don't promote what thy cannot back up.

My only complaint is that my light-mix is a nightmare to water with airpots. The substrate cakes a but when dry. I like to run things to a good extent of dryness... This time round I ammended with some coco, about 30%... And got AN Wet Betty (super tip Si, thanks bro!) as a surfacant, so now I can water properly.

Lets see how it does, abut so far I am extremely impressed with Wet Betty
Was still thinking of giving wet betty a try or the bio bizz leaf coat :D: or mabe evolution :peace: Si

Thank You Si for this thread and all the info within it. :slap:

Biobizz surely deserves much love. I can't get enough of reading this answer they wrote me, about if I should/could use Root Juice longer than what they suggest in their feeding charts

+ Max Rep Si :slap: for taking the time. Lots of great info for the new grower.

Gotta run, but later I'll write up my exchange with Biobizz and my approach to autoflower schedule! :thumbs:

Hi Guys My plants are 8 days old just wondering when could i use the root juice on the plants?

Hi Guys My plants are 8 days old just wondering when could i use the root juice on the plants?

you can use it from week from the first few days bro at 1-4ml per L but start every first feed with 1/4 the dose then increase it up each feed :peace: Si

Last edited:
Some info on fishmix and root juice

When it comes to microbiological activity, fish-mix is your best bet. There is no Fish-Oil inside however. Fish-mix is more about the proteins that are inside the fish-waste. Micro organisms and bacteria will feast on them and multiply explosively. That is why Fish-Mix is commonly used in vegetable and botanical gardens all over Europe: the botanical cactus garden of Monaco, Roland Garros in Paris, Bonsai Chili peppers in Helsinki and peach trees in Iran, to name a few examples. To combine Fish-Mix with the fulvic and humic acids inside the Root-juice is good combination to ensure what ever happens below ground, will be peak (and natural ) efficiency.

Carbs: about 40% of the ingredients inside Fish-Mix are based on vinasse. So there should be besides proteins, enough carbs available. So far we have not encountered any fruit, vegetable, tree, bush or flower that did not respond immediately to Fish-Mix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bioheaven works best when used with every watering. But there are many different plants, and all of them like something else. Try to work with every second watering. You might save a few euro’s and might have the same result. Best thing to do: use Bioheaven with every watering on one plant and one plant every second watering . check the difference. That is the best way to be sure.

I Had an Issue was with a crazy PH drop from using all Biobizz products in high dosages per ltr This is what Bio Bizz said
Also @how long for nutrients to become available from application@

lower the dosage of Bio-Heaven to around 2-3 ml and the Bio-grow as well. (1-2 ml ) what would be the pH level then? Better to water more frequently with lower dosages so that the pH level of the water is a bit higher. Between 6,2 and 7,3 would be optimal. Bio-heaven and Bio-grow are the most acidious of our products. Nevertheless, the drop is almost unbelievable. Normally the pH would go down with 1,0 maximum…..

Soil PH:
The pH in the soil is already around 6,2 to 6,5. If you do not use any pH- it will stay naturally balanced at this level

The decomposing and availability takes about 2-3 days

With Biobizz you dose with your eyes and use the grow schedule as a guideline.

I'm afraid we disagree greatly on this. I don't recommend anyone "eyeball" a nutrient measurement, organic or not. Biobizz might be an organic nutrient, but it is not a true living organic. It's a bottle feed and should be treated as such. Don't get me wrong, I fully endorse biobizz, my ladies are loving it.

I'm afraid we disagree greatly on this. I don't recommend anyone "eyeball" a nutrient measurement, organic or not. Biobizz might be an organic nutrient, but it is not a true living organic. It's a bottle feed and should be treated as such. Don't get me wrong, I fully endorse biobizz, my ladies are loving it.
Totaly agree its an Organic Feed but not TLO and a grower should never 'eyeball' liquid Feeds it will end in disaster:High 5:

Back