Laughing Hyena Seeds Black Fire, Russian Winter and Lil'Nice Star from Beaver Genetics.

@FRUMPLEMEIST - Here is a grow journal from the MegaCrop master himself. Complete feed schedule and additions. This is a hydro grow so you will need to adjust based on what you use: soil/coco etc...
Thank you very much. This community and especially you have been very helpful. Take care and enjoy your day

Pioneering Autoflowering plants regime finally,that Is why I love this forum and It Is my main Place to post questions.
Awesome and flawless!
Only thing that creeps me Is I was going to use this schedule in Coco so Cal/Mag and K levels should be different.I am stuck :(

Pioneering Autoflowering plants regime finally,that Is why I love this forum and It Is my main Place to post questions.
Awesome and flawless!
Only thing that creeps me Is I was going to use this schedule in Coco so Cal/Mag and K levels should be different.I am stuck :(
I would add 50 PPM of soluable Gypsum and take 50 PPM of K away.

Ok I made up the name Lil'Nice Star because it is just a cross and did not come with a name - Officially NL5 x Afghan (Mr. Nice) x Lil' MobStar, Russian Winter and the Black Fire are all test strains I am growing for and sponsored by @beavergenetics

Hang on to the handle bars here we grow again.

The proposed nutrient schedule. Updated to reality as the grow progresses.

View attachment 1463097
Hi @Mañ'O'Green

i am new here but have been reading the forum for the last few months and i have learned so much , much of it from your posts . thank you

i am using MC 2 part ( the latest version ) in coco but using photoperiod .

for veg i was using the same amounts in grams of A and B , , i gradually upped the A and B ,my feeding looked like this in EC .
tap water 0.2 , calmag 0.2 , MC 1.0 , epsom salts 0.2 , sweet candy 0.1

i have just put the plants into flower but i don't really know what feeding schedule i should be on . the greenleaf calculator says i should put in nearly double the amount i am using now which would raise EC way too high and when i went above 1.7 in my last grow i got leaf burn and discoloration near the end .

can i use your chart for photoperiods and if so which week do i start at ?

Back