Laughing Hyena Seeds Black Fire, Russian Winter and Lil'Nice Star from Beaver Genetics.

_DSC4790_inPixio.jpg

_DSC4791_inPixio.jpg

cool2.gif
:pop::woohoo1: Wow, I missed the breaking news on this-- 3 new Beav's in da House! ...couldn't be in better hands either- :d5:

Looking forward to you crushing another round again brudda MoG!
I wanted to chat with you about the AutoWreck in PM as well....
This is going to be exciting.

Black Fire. Black Garlic (Jordan of the Island) x Auto Fire99 (Highrise Seeds)

Russian Winter. Russian Dragon (Dragon Meds team) x Freezeland (HighRise Seeds)

Northern Afghan. NL5 x Afghan (Mr. Nice Seeds) x Lil' MobStar
:yay: Hey Beav', how y'all doing this Spring? :smokeout:
Fantastic round of new stuff folks, I'm digging both the photo parent selections and especially the auto donors side!
F99a is one of Krk's best creations, the photo parent is wicked good....
Frz' is another beauty, have you tried the Frz99 photo yet? She's got a small cult following among my grow homies- :biggrin:
Russian's live on too I see!
I've heard about the timeless classic NL5/Affie form Mr.N, but haven't grow it before... a fine pairing with your Lil'MStr :thumbsup:
Just curious, what F-gen are these at? I've been looking and asking around for my own edification on how many generations it takes to get a cross locked into auto mode... Parents like Frzlnd. that are already very fast certainly influence this,... The ultimate source of the auto genetics too, like Low Ryder1-2, some other rudi', oddball photo parents that "auto'ed" (seems to be mostly equatorial Sativa's)... A line of PNG landrace some friends have grown had some go into bloom under 20/4 lighting....interesting!

View attachment 1469540:pop::woohoo1: Wow, I missed the breaking news on this-- 3 new Beav's in da House! ...couldn't be in better hands either- :d5:

Looking forward to you crushing another round again brudda MoG!
I wanted to chat with you about the AutoWreck in PM as well....

:yay: Hey Beav', how y'all doing this Spring? :smokeout:
Fantastic round of new stuff folks, I'm digging both the photo parent selections and especially the auto donors side!
F99a is one of Krk's best creations, the photo parent is wicked good....
Frz' is another beauty, have you tried the Frz99 photo yet? She's got a small cult following among my grow homies- :biggrin:
Russian's live on too I see!
I've heard about the timeless classic NL5/Affie form Mr.N, but haven't grow it before... a fine pairing with your Lil'MStr :thumbsup:
Just curious, what F-gen are these at? I've been looking and asking around for my own edification on how many generations it takes to get a cross locked into auto mode... Parents like Frzlnd. that are already very fast certainly influence this,... The ultimate source of the auto genetics too, like Low Ryder1-2, some other rudi', oddball photo parents that "auto'ed" (seems to be mostly equatorial Sativa's)... A line of PNG landrace some friends have grown had some go into bloom under 20/4 lighting....interesting!

Hey @Waira, not bad how about yourself?

KRK/HighRise seeds one of the best breeders I've come across maybe one day I'll get to their level

I haven't tried the Freeze99 strain yet, do you know where it could be found? Too many strains out there and not enough time to try them all. As for the Northern Afghan. NL5 x Afghan x Lil' MobStar as you can see the germ rate was horrible.

These are F5, I could be wrong but in my finding a faster photo parent doesn't really help with making an auto (unless like you mentioned there is auto makeup in the genetics) become an auto, more so it helps with shorter flower times that is, if both phenos/parents had faster flower times. I haven't done decades of breeding and am no where close to being an expert.

Waira, you should try making your own crosses, you never know you might come up with a gem. It starts off as you trying it for fun, then you realize the endless possiblities and then you're hooked lol. The best education is actually doing it, a lot of people will have analysis paralysis (including me)

Back