South Syder

Quack Master!
Reaction score
Howdy,

Popped three BlackStone fems I got free with my last Autoflowerportal order and though I know roughly what to expect, I'm still hoping for a strong result. Got 'em in my usual perlite wick method till they get some size and put down roots. EC is already at 1.0 and pH at 6.3 and here's to a good start. As usual I'll post pics when there's something to see besides new seedlings.

Cheers.

12 Day Black Stones!

Finally something to see! Gals repotted in my diminutive 1.5 liter airpots. These gals are chugging along, nothing crazy fast but picking up speed. EC at 1.2 and pH at 5.8 for now. Hoping for good things.

Group shot.
27-8-15.JPG

Gal #1. Think I'll reverse this one to use for another project.
12days.JPG

Gal #2. Nice and healthy.
IMG_0840.JPG

Gal #3. About the same as her sister.
IMG_0841.JPG

Reckon these gals are gonna blow my socks off. I'm in love with Dragon strains; they tend more to my taste: nice hard hitting stone -- and they practically grow themselves. The next moth or so is always the hardest for me...the wait just kills me, but with dragons it's always well worth it.

Cheers

Last edited:
18 Day Dragons!

Howdy,

Been doing other stuff and no chance to update. But here's a belated installment for what was their 18th day. Were still growing steadily, nothing crazy, but getting along.

Group
10-9-15.JPG

Gal #1, the one I'm thinking of reversing for another project.
25days.JPG

Gal #2.
IMG_0860.JPG

Gal #3.
IMG_0861.JPG

They were healthy putting down roots and they're still going a good rate now. I'll update their current status soon. EC at 1.2, nothing crazy, and pH at 6.3 and they like it.

Cheers.

25 Day Dragons!

Howdy,

Nothing changed with tech stuff, gals are just bigger. Nice uniformity to them. I think these are F3s or something and their vigor is increasing now.

Group.
10-9-15.JPG

Gal #1, and I'm still thinking of reversing it, just gotta get off my ass.
25days.JPG

Gal #2.
IMG_0860.JPG

Gal #3.
IMG_0861.JPG

Cheers.

You do a real nice grow job South..:d5:..they look very Happy.
Did I Ask what the Parentage was..coz these are Stones New Girls..I haven't Seen them before.

Thanx for the kind words Mossy. Dunno what the parentage is, they're just three freebies with my last AutoflowerPortal order, received about ten odd months ago.

grown out Blackstone twice:thumbsup:and smoking it as I type:pass:you will love it!:cheers:
your young girl's are very nice.:thumbsup: if you have pain and insomnia, say goodbye to both:toke:

Thanx. Yeah, Dragons are quality meds. Never dissapoint.

Afternoon astro...is Black Stone just the Black leafed Stone..or is she a new one do you know..?

Big Mossy Hugs sent at you...:bighug::bighug::bighug:

not sure:shrug:i thought it was a black dragon crossed with stone dragon:biggrin:but I am not sure?
aunty have a series of hug's right back.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
I have at least a dozen different cross's from stone :bow:I loose track, of who's who:shrug:when I say a dozen, those are one's I have not grown yet:yoinks: cheers&beers for aunty and ss:cheers:

Back