Peteey010

Suspected Cannabis Abuser
Reaction score
I have been gifted some dragons and feel very blessed. I've been doing lots of research and have decided to start with some Stone Dragons to dip my toe in the water so to speak.
I also have some Blackberry Stone and Purple Tomb Stone to try. I'll be growing four of each at any one time if that makes sense. So 4 stones then 4 bs then 4 pts, as they're regs any males will be moved and replaced with new seed and used to collect some pollen, so I'll be asking lots of questions about collection storage etc.
This is a great honor for me and I'm so grateful to be given the chance to try them.
They'll be in my 120x120 tent under two mars reflector 96x3
Pots will be 15 litre and soil will be plant magic
Nutes I will stick with what I know which believe it or not are from poundland, I have some buddastree supplements to try out too
Wish me luck everyone here we go four stones into soak
Elliot-Snack-petes-dragon-22964882-1440-900.jpg
IMG_1442.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG

Congrats on the beginning of your DragonQuest! Good Luck!

I'm also growing some Dragon Hybrids for the first time :)
(At least successfully enough to get past the seedling stage)

Hope all is well for yah, Peteey!

Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair for the beginning of your Dragon venture Peteey?

Will also be interested in what color phenos you end up with your pure Stones.
I will be harvesting my first green pheno Stone D growing in my veggie garden next week. Her sister next to her has dark purple flowers. The green pheno that I have seems to be weeks faster than the purple.

Also will be VERY interested to see your BlackBerry Stones when you start them. Should be a stellar cross for sure!

Sending you much Stone growing karma!

Peace.

Thanks guys, it's going to be an adventure for sure. From all the reviews and journals I've been reading I may or may not have a dark Stone Dragon I'm hoping for at least one.
Now first question about males and pollen. I know its best to use a cotton bud to harvest the pollen, but how and where should I store it and how long does it keep for?
Haha I'm talking pollen and they haven't even cracked yet

And they're off.....all four have stuck a little tap root out, so off to the grow shop in a bit to get my soil and they'll be planted up later today.
Very impressed they came out so fast I only dropped them on Saturday
100_2503.JPG

Oh good looks like i made it just in time, got my stash, a comfy chair and a VIP view so will just sit back, chill and enjoy the show if thats ok with you good sir ;)

:pass::headbang:

I'm subbed up for this adventure @Peteey010 :d5:
Sending some Dragon :dragon4:karma:karmacloud: your way.
Now first question about males and pollen. I know its best to use a cotton bud to harvest the pollen, but how and where should I store it and how long does it keep for?
A cotton swab is used to apply the pollen to a flower.
To collect it I'd suggest once they sex out to move the guy out to your greenhouse.
Allow him to develop and drop pollen onto newspaper, sift it, and then collect it.
Collect the pollen and store it in a airtight container with some rice to absorb any moisture.
The vial that seeds come in works great.
As long as you can keep the pollen dry it will last quite a while.
I have heard of years for some folks... Conditions vary..
I can go into it more in depth if you'd like, just give a shout:thumbsup:

Back