Grow Room Blaze first PC grow, G-13 Pineapple Express.

looks like a deficiency of some sort. it does not look like cal def which is all i am really acquaited with. might be nitro def?

Well i wish someone know what was going on so i can fix it :(

Okay, I found something and decided that it would be useful to have it posted here on AFN so, check out this post I just made when you get a chance. The pictures will help you greatly.

Nutrient Deficiencies

Last edited:
Day 29 update!

Ok so the plant has stopped growing as far as i can tell. But she is flowerings really nicely a little slow i would say. Cant really see any difference until 2-3 days later unlike in the veg stage..

Im still having a problem with the yellowing bottom leaves and did allot of reading and got 2 ansers it could be.
1. Nitrogen-- so i gave her a little under 1/4 of GB and BB
2. Mag/cal-- so i gave 1 tsp per gal of epsom salt with this feeding.

so we will see what happens i guess.

View attachment 173937

Now for some update pics for you guys!

View attachment 173940View attachment 173942View attachment 173944View attachment 173945

:toke:

yeah that page about nitro's reminded of the flush you just did. i think it is most likely what is going on. cal mag makes dots appear and its just looks like it's color is slowly creeping out of it.

Well vertical growth has picked back up and fast. I think I'll do an update tomorrow lst is back on almost running out of room in my case. Next week I'm going to start flowering nutes.

Day 32!!

Well here is my update as i said i would do not much of an update but today was the second feeding and she seems to love it :bong:

Still some vertical growth but not to much a little bit more LST and thats about it.. I have bud sites EVERYWHERE! its crazy im trying to make sure all the bud sites get light but there is so many of them i cant get them all the lower ones are the hard ones to get light to with the big fan leaves.

Enjoy :toke:View attachment 175297View attachment 175298View attachment 175299View attachment 175300

Looking good indeed! There is something about micro growing that is soo cool! It's cool to get 8 oz off one plant but little bonsai buds are just fucking awesome! Maybe I'm just a sicko! Lol:rofl:

Dd you get the yellowing worked out?

Back