Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

Looking good mate, pity to see the damage on the White Widow though, probably a combination of the light damage and wet conditions from a little while ago. Hopefully she stays this way and doesn't progress. The Queens look nice too! :thumbsup: Glad you are liking the Biotabs nutrients, it's pretty easy and straightforward right :eyebrows:

Keep it up! :headbang:

Looking good mate, pity to see the damage on the White Widow though, probably a combination of the light damage and wet conditions from a little while ago. Hopefully she stays this way and doesn't progress. The Queens look nice too! :thumbsup: Glad you are liking the Biotabs nutrients, it's pretty easy and straightforward right :eyebrows:

Keep it up! :headbang:
The BioTabs are amazing!!! I'm so wanting to use them in the greenhouse now....Oh man, dilemma's...
Thanks for convincing me that even I can grow organic!!!

Busy busy busy, I've been. I even forgot to post todays (actually yesterdays ) pictures :face:
Fear not. I've still got them, these ones don't autodestruct after reading...

Let's begin with the naughty... This is the White Widow branch I'm trying to turn male... As you can see I'm having loads of luck with that!! :cuss:
But hey, that means that Dutch Passion did their job and created a super stable strain. I'm still not giving up on her as I've halved the dilution of the STS.
So in stead of 1/8 it's now 1/4 (STS/water)...
1650399646137_small.jpg

Today I had a good back(pain) day and together with 2mg muscle relaxants I went to the tent and started cutting away inside the canopy...
1650399646129_small.jpg

...All of a sudden I started to see small shoots everywhere. These weren't going to make it, so I kept chopping and chopping...
1650399646144_small.jpg

Also all the fanleaves that where facing downward beneath the foliage went in the bin. Follwing those I dicovered even more small shoots hiding in plain sight. So again....These went to the eternal hunting grounds... (is that correct in English? used google translate for this one)
1650399646153_small.jpg

This is a 10L bin and almost half full. The small buds I cleaned away and are for making butter. I've got a craving for brownies.... :haha:
1650399646204_small.jpg

Oh, and let's not forget some top side pictures. The pervs on AFN have gotten their fill on this thread this week, with all the underneath the skirt pictures...I'm amazed whe haven't gotten a sudden rush from JAV lovers :eyebrows:
On the left Auto Night Queen n°1 @ day 52 and on the right Auto Night Queen n°2 and n°3 @ 42 days
1650399646163_small.jpg

topside is Auto Night Queen n°1 and below is Auto White Widow, both at day 52.
1650399646173_small.jpg

Them White Widow buds are hard. I try not to squeeze them to often, but they look so delicious...
Auto White Widow - day 52
1650399646184_small.jpg

Auto White Widow - day 52
1650399646192_small.jpg

If you guys/gals want to know more about the temperature and other technical details from the tent I gladly point you in the direction of my other thread. LINK. If you on the other hand want to watch something special (and I know Tom's case he will) I'd wait a minute and then go back to the before mentioned link because I have something special for you all today. It's been 14 days since I changed the position of the camera so the clips don't give you a headache anymore. So I've compiled all those pictures (14 day's worth) into a time lapse for ya'll. Speed = 60fps, timespan = 336 hours.
And the plants look like they are dancing, so that also funny!!!
:vibe::baby::growing:

I hope you enjoyed your stay and hope to hear from you guys soon :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Really funny to see the timelapse and watch these ladies compete in order to get as much sunshine as possible!
Reminds me a bit when you're on holiday with your girl and she is dying to have the prime spot at the beach for maximum sun exposure :crying:

Btw Bob, don't be afraid to crop/supercrop the flowers that are most close to the light. If you have big buds at the sides, as with your Auto Night Queen in the back (left) there is probably no need to do this because the light level is usually lower there. But the ones in the middle should normally be placed a bit lower to avoid light stress/burn.

Looking good though, plants are thriving, keep it up! :baked:

Really funny to see the timelapse and watch these ladies compete in order to get as much sunshine as possible!
Reminds me a bit when you're on holiday with your girl and she is dying to have the prime spot at the beach for maximum sun exposure :crying:

Btw Bob, don't be afraid to crop/supercrop the flowers that are most close to the light. If you have big buds at the sides, as with your Auto Night Queen in the back (left) there is probably no need to do this because the light level is usually lower there. But the ones in the middle should normally be placed a bit lower to avoid light stress/burn.

Looking good though, plants are thriving, keep it up! :baked:
Yeah, even the White Widow is creating normal colored leaves. The buds from her are really fattening up and are rock hard!!
1650554460385_small.jpg

Oh and the smell....I still have one seed of her, but probably gonna sow that in the end of May so I have some nice Christmas smoke.
1650554460381_small.jpg

The plant seems "small" compared to the Night Queen, but the buds start from the netting upwards, so what you see is only the "tip of the iceberg" :headbang:
1650554460376_small.jpg

1650554460372_small.jpg

These are budshots from the Auto Night Queen. The amount of trichomes she's making is astounding!!!
1650554460369_small.jpg

She ain't hiding anything from us.
1650554460366_small.jpg

Can you see this filling up the coming weeks? :coffee:
1650554460363_small.jpg

This is the one in the left corner. I'm leaving her be. :thumbsup:
1650554460358_small.jpg

I also did some more cleaning up. Found loads of small shoots underneath Auto Night Queen n°1, which got removed together with loads and loads of leaves from the younger Night Queens.
1650554460400_small.jpg

1650554460388_small.jpg

Btw Bob, don't be afraid to crop/supercrop the flowers that are most close to the light.
Your advise is gold to me mate, so guess what I just did...I super cropped every top from the younger Night Queens in the direction of the arrows. That way everyone still has their place in the light...
1650571187340_small.jpg

giphy.gif

And to end todays post...yup, you've guessed it... Another time lapse. speed = 25fps, duration 47 hours :shrug:
Enjoy!!

Regards,

Bob

I do like those time lapse vids.
Thanks mate. I love making them. They do take up enormous room on my storage. I'm currently at 127GB which I'm currently converting into one large 4K unedited clip, which should make it at least three times smaller...

Hey Dutch Passion fan's :cheers::welcome:

Today I've got some budshots for ya guys and gals :smoking:
1650710702120_small.jpg

1650710702123_small.jpg

1650710702127_small.jpg

1650710702130_small.jpg

1650710702134_small.jpg

1650710702138_small.jpg

1650710702141_small.jpg

1650710702367_small.jpg

And to finish this post the bidaily time lapse. speed = 25fps, duration = 48 hours.

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Back