Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Night Queen and Auto White Widow do Karel's BioTabs...

Harvest - Auto Night Queen + Smoke report Auto White Widow
  • Hey AFN Family :bighug:

Got up early this morning and started harvesting the three Auto Night Queen ladies. I'm sorry I don't have pictures from during harvest, but my hands we're so sticky...damn and the smell. I went through the house to go outside and the smell was everywhere. I kept about eight branches which are currently drying in the shed as we speak.
    Night Queen n°1 is mostly fluffy material until we got to the upper parts. The main cola is an amazing piece of work and got set apart to dry and cure for smoking. Everything else went into the two 6L/6quart Ikea bags. One of which I got filled completely and one which was filled 1/3. And even then I put many a good buds inside the bags...
    The younger Night Queens are of a different caliber...Color wise they have a purple/blueish hue which is gorgeous to say the less. They were so sticky, even the branches from which I held them while trimming were sticky. An amazing piece of work that is!!!
    1653747387115_small.jpg

1653747387110_small.jpg

As soon as everything was bagged and I got the chance to clean my hands with ISO I took some pictures, damning myself this is all I have :cuss:
    1653747387106_small.jpg

Look at how much trichomes are sticking to the plastic already. Time to put them in the freezer and continue cleaning up
    1653747387089_small.jpg

Missus came after me complaining the smell permeated through the plastic, so I decided to double bag them and while I was at it weighing the bags. 495gr... Mind you, this wet weight, but only buds and sugar leaves. Removed all of the branches as these will ball up during washing and fanleaves as there's nothing worth saving from them and they can only polute the endproduct. :shrug:
    1653748854290_small.jpg

Next I have something to say about the White Widow I harvested two weeks ago... :jump: It is AMAZING!! :jump:
    No really, been smoking it since it's dry and while the cure inside the glass jar does improve the weed it was just amazing as is. This happened only once before so White Widow will surely become a annual returning guest in my grows :woohoo1:
    The smoke is all that you expect to get from a White Widow. Each bud glistening with trichomes and nice and hard. Nothing fluffy about this White Widow guys. Mmmhmmmhmmmm :clapper::clapper: If you ever tried White Widow in a Dutch Coffeeshop this cultivar comes closest to anything I've seen to this day.

• Bag appeal : **** / ***** Crystal gleaming firm buds. As curing continues they are getting firmer.
    • Taste : ***** / ***** Amazing flavor especially to roll into a joint.
    • Smell : ***** / ***** As her taste this smell is amazing, but it doesn't go away. A real stinker if you don't close the jar after using!
    • High : **** / ***** Nice relaxing high at first, but if you keep smoking you'll end up a couch-potato for the remainder of the day
    • Medicinal : ** / ***** For me this strain belongs to the recreational variety.

And finally I'm presenting you with the last time lapse from within the tent. The last four days have been uneventful so I sped things up to 60fps. Enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Buds - Auto Night Queen
  • Hey Dutch Passion fans!! :cheers:

First off, Corona has finally got into our house so I don't know how the next days will turn out posting and stuff...My wife is the sickest at the moment so did a home-test and I was still 'negative', but the kids are staying home tomorrow if they test positive...

So while I'm still able I took the selected Night Queen branches from the wire inside the shed and jared them up for curing.
    But first a weighing pic...57gr of perfect smelling buds chockfull with trichomes. The lighter buds are from the oldest Night Queen and the darker smaller buds are from the two younger Night Queens.
    1654195957287_small.jpg

Everything on the plate is covered with trichomes and will be used as is and after curing. I'm trying to keep myself from smoking the Night Queen n°1 buds for now as I want them to have a good cure, but it is so much more sedative and pleasurable to smoke then the firmer buds. So 80 day's is a pleasurable high and if you smoke to much you go night night... And the 90 day's is night night after only one joint :dizzy:
    1654195957281_small.jpg

These buds are for smoking and vaping. Have a look at those trichomes... Wish there was smellovision so you could enjoy what I'm smelling while opening the jar. Oh yes, the jar. After four hours being inside the humidity rose to 71% which is perfect for curing, but you have to keep a close eye to the process. Above 70% you need to open the jar multiple times a day and maybe even get it out of the jar to crisp up again.
    1654195957271_small.jpg

This bud though has been drying since Sunday and it looked perfect. Took some samples during the week while drying and it was ok to smoke on Monday, but Tuesday is was harsh. Then it rained for two days and humidity went way up. Today the sun came out and inside the shed temperatures went up to 27-28°C / 80-82°F so I took a small bud and it crumbled. The outside of all the other buds felt the same so I took them down. Trimmed only the leaves that hadn't had any trichomes on them and put in the jar. And after four hours the buds felt squishy on the outside again because of the humidity inside the buds.
    1654195957264_small.jpg

Let the curing commence :wiz:

Regards,

Attachments

• 1654195957287_small.jpg
      1654195957287_small.jpg
      376.6 KB · Views: 39
    Smoke report
  • Hey Stoners :smoking:

Today I had the house to myself and after dropping the kids off at school and going to the store to buy a couple of bags of ice-cubes I went on and set everything up to make bubble hash. The proces of making the hash is so messy I didn't take pictures while mixing the buds, ice and water to separate the trichomes. I do have pictures from the resulting intermediate product as it still needs to dry for a couple of days.
    1655502781908_small.jpg

Fresh out of the freezer...This way it comes from the handkerchief without any issues...
    1655502781905_small.jpg

Both batches together on the cardboard...
    1655502781900_small.jpg

I used a scalpel to slice thin wafers from the chunk of frozen trichomes while holding it with a pair of tweezers, man is this sticky icky stuff!!
    1655502781895_small.jpg

1655502781892_small.jpg

When everything is dry I'll be pressing it Frenchy (RIP) style and reporting back about the weight :thumbsup:
    1655502781888_small.jpg

Of course this needed to be tested out...That's why I'm posting this now as it took me more then an hour to finish this joint :dizzy:
    1655502781882_small.jpg

Regards,

Back