Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Bob's first go at a SOG - Sawney's SOS grown in BioTabs

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
S.o.S. Day 81 - Second Harvest Time
Hey Friends, :cheers:

't Was a busy day for me.
It started by getting up early, but with my backpain, my missus gave me something against the pain. this was actually a mussclerelaxant, which...yup, put me back into comfy dreamland and cloud-9. A couple hours later my eldest son, got to love him for how he tackled the problem, he woke me up with a hot cup of coffee in front of my face. This was an instant ♥ :bighug:moment and woke up with a smile on my face :baked:
Looked at the clock and saw I only had two hours left to harvest the remainder of the ladies, clean myself up, get myself and the kid ready and leave to the family happening at my mother-in-law's house. While I was stressing I got a call from my wife telling me I'd better come an hour later, which gave me some breathing room and time to roll me another joint. Btw, after trimming I was left with a nice ball of sticky icky scissor hash, which is making my life right now a living hell as typing in English isn't my motherlanguage and I have to retype some sentences multiple times...

So I harvested all the 3.5L pots. After cleaning each branch I snipped off the buds and dropped them inside my new four layer drying rack. I'm using three layers to dry all them buds and the lowest, fourth layer is used to put a catch tray to recover all them fallen angels trichomes.. :thumbsup:

As usual I don't have any harvesting pics and my action camera is out of order, because I was to lazy and clean out the SD card in time. Then I formatted the card and wiped the configfile from the usb card aswell, so now I need to go and search for that one stupid file and put it back in a special way onto the card...This isn't much work, just a drag to find that stupid file :coffee2:

I removed the stems from the pots by pushing a cuttingpliers about two centimeters / one inch beneath the stem and then cutting it from the rootbase.
This results in the thick stem to be removed from the pot, but the network of roots and mycelial connections remain untouched. Believe it or not, but the new plant's roots will reuse those connections and bennefit from the hard work the previous plants did. :wiz:

I'll be back as soon as the cure is over, but I don't think my comment's can become even better then they are now!!!
If you can get your hands on some genuine S.o.S. seeds, please thank the gods they shined their light on my mate Sawney and he graced you with his hard work, he is a true breeder in mind and soul, sharing his hard work with like minded people. Something I aspire to become as well :bow:

Hey friends :bighug:

I've just jarred up my dried buds. Three large Weck jars (2L) got filled to the top. Humidity is sitting at 55%, but this can change if/when the buds start sweating. Anyway, I'm completely satisfied with this harvest. I've already used up halve a jar on smoking and pressing some fine ass rosin. And I absolutely love this cultivar! I can smoke on it the entire day, and yes, everything goes slower, but eventually get's done. If I add some more bud to the joint it will knock me out for the night. Even had two times where I smoked to much and the room started spinning when I closed my eyes...That didn't happen in a long time for me...
1683387195609 _small.jpg

Also discovered another rosin drip on the paper catch basin.
I really need to get that trait out of that S.o.S. brother...:thumbsup:
1683387195614 _small.jpg

I've just jarred up my dried buds. Three large Weck jars (2L) got filled to the top. Humidity is sitting at 55%, but this can change if/when the buds start sweating. Anyway, I'm completely satisfied with this harvest. I've already used up halve a jar on smoking and pressing some fine ass rosin. And I absolutely love this cultivar! I can smoke on it the entire day, and yes, everything goes slower, but eventually get's done. If I add some more bud to the joint it will knock me out for the night. Even had two times where I smoked to much and the room started spinning when I closed my eyes...That didn't happen in a long time for me...
View attachment 1590721

View attachment 1590722
Nice to see the end go so well mate.

View attachment 1590721

View attachment 1590722
Oh my Great Green Goddess of dank, stank and all that is Skunky :crying: Bob.....I f**kin love that rosin blob dude... :bighug: :shooty::worship:... fantastic work bro, well done!

View attachment 1590721

View attachment 1590722

Isn't this blob xylem sap/cannabis guttation?

Isn't this blob xylem sap/cannabis guttation?

It probably is... But it sure taste right. I was stoned at the time, so couldn't tell you if it got my higher...Damn no, resin...:crying:
How did you like your gift basket? :eyebrows:

It probably is... But it sure taste right. I was stoned at the time, so couldn't tell you if it got my higher...Damn no, resin...:crying:
How did you like your gift basket? :eyebrows:

Haha jupp probably just plant juice! :biggrin:

Yeah very nice, big thanks for that, haven't smoked/photographed it yet, was still a bit wet/leafy imo so will do that after a short cure period.

Cheers bro :baked:

Back