Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Bob's first go at a SOG - Sawney's SOS grown in BioTabs

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023

Bob's Auto's

On a breeding journey...
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The current harvest
Hey AFN Fam, Friends or occasional readers. :welcome: to this new thread of mine. :toke:

Today I've started a grow-style I've been wanting to try for a long time, but until now wasn't sure I could pull off...I'm still not sure I can though:shrug: We'll soon find out, won't we? :coffee:
Anyway, before we continue any further I must give a shoutout to @Sawney_bean for being so kind as to send me such an abundance of seeds that I will be growing SOS and several other cultivars for many years to come!! Thanks mate!! :bow::pass::cheers:

As always, I cleaned out a dish or plate with some H2O2 60% or ISO. Today it was H2O2 as all my ISO was used up when I made the cannabutter a couple of weeks ago...Then put in a couple of 100% organic, unbleached cotton pads. These get 2ml water each followed by two drops H2O2 in the middle of the pad. :wiz:
1671566674599 _small.jpg

Next, it is time to spread the seeds evenly over the pads...As you can see I've used 24 seeds, but I'm only going to use 16 of 'm in my 2x2' tent.
1671566674594 _small.jpg

I topped the seeds with three new pads which also got the same treatment as the pads before that. This amount of wetness is just right for germinating the seeds. After wetting the pads I don't touch them again until day three or four when I check on the seeds/sprouts that have germinated, as we want to keep it as clean as possible.
Finally I wrapped the dish in some microwave foil, this has the advantage that the foil is already punctured and these holes are just enough for some air exchange to occur.
Some of you might already noticed, but the dish is resting on top of my router...I don't normally do that as I prefer the closet, but this thing has the perfect temperature for germinating and, like many others, we are also saving energy by lowering our in-house temperature so it's better to leave it warm and cozy, then dark and chill, right? Come to think of it, I'm going to put a towel on top of that dish...Hope it doesn't interfere with the air exchange... :eyebrows:
1671566674589 _small.jpg

See you guys in a couple of days!! Exciting :yay::woohoo::yay:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

@Sawney_bean, @420autoflower, @Antonio_DutchPassion, @DCLXVI, @BioTabs, @wwwillie, @bulldog1952, @Dankerson, @Dell boy, @Rick Dirte', @Don't Fear the Reefer, @Humanrob, @Growtogrow, @hecno, @kfigerm, @Minime2020, @Mossy, @NAGreengo, @nizmoKush, @pop22, @Redeye Master, @snerval, @St. Tom , @Talonxracer, @TrichomeAssassin, @Vapo, @Xmas, @Zaaboot, @zweibeir

Back