Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Bob's first go at a SOG - Sawney's SOS grown in BioTabs

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
S.o.S. - Dau 63
Love it Bob. Nice pictures to mate .
:worship:
Thanks buddy :pass:

They're getting closer...:bubbles:
1681308772322 _small.png

White pistils are turnin yellow and orange...
1681308772313 _small.png

Been feeding these girls everyday with a mix of PK Booster Compost tea, Orgatrex and Bio PK 5-8.
1681308772293 _small.png

Each pot receives about 100-150ml of the tea. It's really stinking up my study while it's brewing, but it works wonders on the plants!! How I see it now, I can keep using it until the day I harvest. The secret is to not overdo it. Let me explain...
1681308772282 _small.png

Both the PK Booster Compost tea and Bio PK 5-8 are Flowering nutrients. So while I prefer to use them both because of their synergetic workings, one does have to take the nutrient value into account. I'm still using the same recipe as before, but dilute the mix with 15L of water in total. This ensures me that I have a constant supply of the right bacteria in a well balanced nutrient solution.
1681308772261 _small.png

"We don't grow leaves" is the best thing I've read in a long time. I feel this surely applies to these ladies. Have a look at the buds forming on this one...
1681308772252 _small.jpg

Pistils dried up and shriveled away on this one...Not long anymore.
1681308772245 _small.jpg

Mmmmhmmmm...Big fat bud.. :drool:
1681308772235 _small.jpg

Another overview, but with the lights on. Next one will be with the lights out, I promise 🤞
1681308772213 _small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Very nice brother Bob!
You got a nice collection of colas there my friend.
Thanks brother!! I've looked my eyes out on people such as you and @St. Tom because of the constant high quality returns you guys have in your grows. Learned a lot this year about VPD and can say this is one of the important things to get right if you want to succeed.
I really hope I can repeat this way of growing for many a years, because the quality of the buds is coffeeshop worthy :thumbsup: Even the smaller buds, I'm now and then pinching are chockfull with trichomes and get me really high after only half a joint.
Of course, I must make kudos due where kudos is due and I couldn't have done this without all the hard work @Sawney_bean has put into those seeds. It's his genetics which I'm exploring for the moment. Again another learning moment for me...Finding all those different pheno/genotypes in that small pool of fifteen plants is just amazing and something I've never done before :toke:

Thanks brother!! I've looked my eyes out on people such as you and @St. Tom because of the constant high quality returns you guys have in your grows. Learned a lot this year about VPD and can say this is one of the important things to get right if you want to succeed.
I really hope I can repeat this way of growing for many a years, because the quality of the buds is coffeeshop worthy :thumbsup: Even the smaller buds, I'm now and then pinching are chockfull with trichomes and get me really high after only half a joint.
Of course, I must make kudos due where kudos is due and I couldn't have done this without all the hard work @Sawney_bean has put into those seeds. It's his genetics which I'm exploring for the moment. Again another learning moment for me...Finding all those different pheno/genotypes in that small pool of fifteen plants is just amazing and something I've never done before :toke:
Wow Bob your too kind but I do wing it a lot and if I'm honest I know people who have grown weed 20 plus years and wouldn't know what vpd even is and me personally i feel as long as your humidity is stable with me if I can keep it around 50 right through my whole grow I'm happy with that but I have started dialing my lights in so that's something new

Wow Bob your too kind but I do wing it a lot and if I'm honest I know people who have grown weed 20 plus years and wouldn't know what vpd even is and me personally i feel as long as your humidity is stable with me if I can keep it around 50 right through my whole grow I'm happy with that but I have started dialing my lights in so that's something new
It's a constant learning process. We use what works and get better at it...
And thanks for the rep buddy :pass:

S.o.S. - Dau 63 - Time lapse
Ok guys/gals, :toke:

Didn't think it would take that long, but once I go over 60fps, compiling takes a whole lot of time...lol. Computer's been at it for three hours or so...
Anyway, today's time lapse is a weeks worth of pictures at a mind melting 120fps!! If you look carefully you see the plants expand, but ever so slowly. Those last bit's way the heaviest, don't they :pop:

Hope you enjoyed it :thanks:

Regards,

Thanks buddy :pass:

They're getting closer...:bubbles:
View attachment 1582659

White pistils are turnin yellow and orange...
View attachment 1582660

Been feeding these girls everyday with a mix of PK Booster Compost tea, Orgatrex and Bio PK 5-8.
View attachment 1582661

Each pot receives about 100-150ml of the tea. It's really stinking up my study while it's brewing, but it works wonders on the plants!! How I see it now, I can keep using it until the day I harvest. The secret is to not overdo it. Let me explain...
View attachment 1582662

Both the PK Booster Compost tea and Bio PK 5-8 are Flowering nutrients. So while I prefer to use them both because of their synergetic workings, one does have to take the nutrient value into account. I'm still using the same recipe as before, but dilute the mix with 15L of water in total. This ensures me that I have a constant supply of the right bacteria in a well balanced nutrient solution.
View attachment 1582663

"We don't grow leaves" is the best thing I've read in a long time. I feel this surely applies to these ladies. Have a look at the buds forming on this one...
View attachment 1582664

Pistils dried up and shriveled away on this one...Not long anymore.
View attachment 1582665

Mmmmhmmmm...Big fat bud.. :drool:
View attachment 1582667

Another overview, but with the lights on. Next one will be with the lights out, I promise 🤞
View attachment 1582668

Regards,

Light damage do you think?

Trichomes looking good btw! :pop:

Light damage do you think?

Trichomes looking good btw! :pop:
Well, not lately, no. Turned the light down to 45% for while now.
But the plants have received higher amounts of light in the past. So, maybe a little?

Looking magic mate. It's like a sweet shop full of candy. :worship:
Thanks brother! I'm so happy with these girls. The smell is gorgeous and it relaxes my muscles, while giving a great high :pass:
Can't wait to taste me some ripe buds :yay:

Well, not lately, no. Turned the light down to 45% for while now.
But the plants have received higher amounts of light in the past. So, maybe a little?

Thanks brother! I'm so happy with these girls. The smell is gorgeous and it relaxes my muscles, while giving a great high :pass:
Can't wait to taste me some ripe buds :yay:
That's good to hear mate. Glad it helps you out.
The slaughtered lamb would work for you to as it's a off shoot related strain. It's the cheese pheno large and branchy. One for the greenhouse. :thumbsup:

Back