Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Bob's first go at a SOG - Sawney's SOS grown in BioTabs

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
I tried 2 of those pen-like microscopes - had to return them, images froze all the time, spent more time trying to fix them than taking actual pictures...
Never figured out the problem...

I tried 2 of those pen-like microscopes - had to return them, images froze all the time, spent more time trying to fix them than taking actual pictures...
Never figured out the problem...
I have two. One older type, which takes 800x600 pixel quality pictures and the new one which I've been using ever since, which takes 2K pictures :thumbsup:
I still have to take about 5-6 pictures for one good picture, but that used to be 20 to 1, so that's surely an improvement.
I connect the usb camera via an OTG cable to my smartphone. Which is perfect for when you are in tight spaces between your plants.

I have two. One older type, which takes 800x600 pixel quality pictures and the new one which I've been using ever since, which takes 2K pictures :thumbsup:
I still have to take about 5-6 pictures for one good picture, but that used to be 20 to 1, so that's surely an improvement.
I connect the usb camera via an OTG cable to my smartphone. Which is perfect for when you are in tight spaces between your plants.
I think my problem was with the wifi connection required to operate the microscope - I'm willing to give this kind of scope another try, given it can be operated with a cable as you described.
Do you have a ref. for the one you use ? or maybe you posted it before, but I missed it (or I don't remember ^^)

I think my problem was with the wifi connection required to operate the microscope - I'm willing to give this kind of scope another try, given it can be operated with a cable as you described.
Do you have a ref. for the one you use ? or maybe you posted it before, but I missed it (or I don't remember ^^)
Yeah mate! Here it is. iPhone and iPad are NOT supported

Why thank you Bob - unfortunately I can't use it... I'll stick to the little clipped scope I have for now, until I find one my phone could use.
Oh well :shrug:
Enjoy these pictures brother. :cheers:
Taggin' mr. Sawney & mr. Vapo for these next one's :smokeout:

Decided to squash me some rosin...Puck weight 4gr. The rosin is still on the paper...Next photo's will explain why...
1682287786095 _small.jpg

The rosin was so liquid it didn't even need heat to spread out. It even disolved the hardened rosin blob which was still on my dabbing tool, which are the dark spots in the crease.
1682287786091 _small.jpg

Filled it up with just tobacco...
1682287786086 _small.jpg

Don't have anymore pictures for you guys... This is very hard to concentrate at the moment... Damn and I need to stay awake to close the windows in a bit...O boy...The entire house is smelling like I baked a very big space cake, lol :rofl:

Oh well :shrug:
Enjoy these pictures brother. :cheers:
Taggin' mr. Sawney & mr. Vapo for these next one's :smokeout:

Decided to squash me some rosin...Puck weight 4gr. The rosin is still on the paper...Next photo's will explain why...
View attachment 1586535

The rosin was so liquid it didn't even need heat to spread out. It even disolved the hardened rosin blob which was still on my dabbing tool, which are the dark spots in the crease.
View attachment 1586536

Filled it up with just tobacco...
View attachment 1586537

Don't have anymore pictures for you guys... This is very hard to concentrate at the moment... Damn and I need to stay awake to close the windows in a bit...O boy...The entire house is smelling like I baked a very big space cake, lol :rofl:
Duuuuude-aaah that squish looks ULTRA in every single way....and the V-stripe!......oohfff!.....post it up in the thread bro, it looks tasty (apart from the tabac...I don't do anymore, not judging tho!) :peace:

Thanks you guys!! :pass:
Removed the rosin from the paper into a silicon jar. I needed a freakin' icepack to get the rosin to lift. Not the entire time of course as it splinters at those temperatures, but still...The surface needed to be freakin' cold before it stopped sticking to the paper :thumbsup:
And since I'm home alone...hehe...Wake 'n Bake b!tch3s:woohoo1: :woohoo::woohoo1:

Back