Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Outdoor Grow/Med smoke report

when you grow this strain outside my question is do you plant the sprouting seed outside in the growing pot under the direct sunlight? I have done that before with other strains and it killed the sprouting seed. Does a person do this procedure in the shade then so the direct light doesn't get onto the growing seedling? Then in several weeks you do put it into direct sunlight? Thanks for your answer.

when you grow this strain outside my question is do you plant the sprouting seed outside in the growing pot under the direct sunlight? I have done that before with other strains and it killed the sprouting seed. Does a person do this procedure in the shade then so the direct light doesn't get onto the growing seedling? Then in several weeks you do put it into direct sunlight? Thanks for your answer.

Sorry I didn't see this...I am 90% finished a detailed guide which will outline some great techniques for getting them started and much more. I treat every auto the same. I do more of a gradual transition to the sun with seedlings, while simultaneously pushing them to be resilient at an early age.

@Waira - I know you mentioned in the daiquiri lime thread about mold being a big issue for you. I though I would tag you to this thread, as the Brooklyn Sunrise was the only auto to fair against our 70% RH average throughout flower. Best part is the smoke is amazing...I love it so much that I don't want to smoke my last few buds in fear of not having any. If fact everyone that has smoked it loves it. Nice social fun uphigh...really top notch. Hope every sunrise plant in my future is just like this one is!! This plant is being regrown by me absolutely.

Speaking of mold waira...I would love to hear what you think of the small mold section in the outdoor guide I wrote(outdoor category), and your thoughts on the guide in general. If you have stuff to add, I would love to edit it in and credit you of course.

That sounds just great @912GreenSkell I have five auto Brooklyn sunrise going at day 18 they are getting huge. A couple are showing bud. I like what you have to say about the strain and keep up the great work

That sounds just great @912GreenSkell I have five auto Brooklyn sunrise going at day 18 they are getting huge. A couple are showing bud. I like what you have to say about the strain and keep up the great work

Yes sir...saw that!! Hope they rock for you man, cant wait to hear what you think of the buzz.

I love this strain! I was lucky enough to grow a bit of it over the summer in my back yard and whilst I didn't get much off it (something paltry like 6g dry per plant) it is one of the most beautiful highs I've had and I fully agree with your description:

This strain REALLY picks me up and makes me happy just to be alive.

I'm going to go and research the fruity chronic juice that you've mentioned in one of your posts and get that on my wish list!

thanks for a great review GreenSkell. Peace!

I love this strain! I was lucky enough to grow a bit of it over the summer in my back yard and whilst I didn't get much off it (something paltry like 6g dry per plant) it is one of the most beautiful highs I've had and I fully agree with your description:

This strain REALLY picks me up and makes me happy just to be alive.

I'm going to go and research the fruity chronic juice that you've mentioned in one of your posts and get that on my wish list!

thanks for a great review GreenSkell. Peace!

Hey thanks...hey check out the outdoor section and the guide I wrote on maximizing autos. It might help you out next season!
Fruity Chronic Juice (White Widow X Chronic) is really a fantastic photoperiod strain. This year she blew me away with a 21oz dry yield from a spot that only gets 6 hours of direct sun. And the smoke is awesome.

Back