Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Outdoor Grow/Med smoke report

This is definitely going on the list for this years outdoor contenders . I like the new template especially for outdoor girls

No love for the sunrise? Seriously guys...if you are looking for a nice sativa dominant uphigh auto, grab yourself some Sunrise!

Couldn't agree more, great review. My sunrise is 7days into cure and already a delish smoke.
sunrise.JPG

This is definitely going on the list for this years outdoor contenders . I like the new template especially for outdoor girls

Nice...let me know how she performs! Very interested! This will be the template from now on I will use for outdoor grown. Soon I will be making a new more detailed template for my indoor grown strains as well. I have many strains I need to get reviews done for.

Couldn't agree more, great review. My sunrise is 7days into cure and already a delish smoke. View attachment 695048

Thanks! Looks exceptional. Nicely grown! Do you find my descriptions of smells, flavour, and high is close to your own experience?

During the late stages of flowering she really started to stink man, every time I opened the tent the whole room turned dank. Once harvested buds lost their smell but are slowly getting more and more pungent every time I open the jar. This is my first grow so I think my methods of harvest/curing could definitely improve. The initial high is defo euphoric, DP had it spot on for a morning smoke. Would also make for a perfect social smoke!

During the late stages of flowering she really started to stink man, every time I opened the tent the whole room turned dank. Once harvested buds lost their smell but are slowly getting more and more pungent every time I open the jar. This is my first grow so I think my methods of harvest/curing could definitely improve. The initial high is defo euphoric, DP had it spot on for a morning smoke. Would also make for a perfect social smoke!

Cool...I dig it when I hear similar reports on effect smells ect on strains.
Very nice bud for your first grow!!

I have not had this one for a while- warming up the vape right now!

And right now it is later and I have enjoyed this one again. I had started to not like it as much but now I am saying wow oh shit again. :) F it is good stuff. This was harvested 6/12/16 so 8 months cure. I am smiling for sure.

Last edited:
very detailed review, great work. :worship:

very detailed review, great work. :worship:

Thanks bud...check out my other DP reviews...i have at least a dozen done(outdoor) for DP strains

Back