Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Outdoor Grow/Med smoke report

There can be no greater satisfaction, can there? spending time growing the most amazing weed and at the same time helping people through your kindness in sharing the knowledge and experience you've accumulated.

that's why i love this place.

GreenSkell, I'm gonna vape one in your honour, sir!

Thank you and long may you be an inspiration with your superlative outdoor grows.

There can be no greater satisfaction, can there? spending time growing the most amazing weed and at the same time helping people through your kindness in sharing the knowledge and experience you've accumulated.

that's why i love this place.

GreenSkell, I'm gonna vape one in your honour, sir!

Thank you and long may you be an inspiration with your superlative outdoor grows.

Hey thanks a ton for the super kind words bud! I do my best to try to get guys to grow monsters of their own with a bit of guidance!! A guy on another site from the UK used a bunch of my techniques this summer and he is swimming in more weed than he knows what to do with!! :D Now that really makes me feel good!!

Hey thanks a ton for the super kind words bud! I do my best to try to get guys to grow monsters of their own with a bit of guidance!! A guy on another site from the UK used a bunch of my techniques this summer and he is swimming in more weed than he knows what to do with!! :D Now that really makes me feel good!!
and long may it continue, sir!

Great smoke report @912GreenSkell
Very detailed and informative. I myself always seem to be searching for sativa goodness without harvesting 3 weeks early and losing alot of weight. So I do believe I will give BS a try. 76 days would put my harvest mid august which is perfect for me. The site won't let me rep you just yet but I will get back to it!

Great smoke report @912GreenSkell
Very detailed and informative. I myself always seem to be searching for sativa goodness without harvesting 3 weeks early and losing alot of weight. So I do believe I will give BS a try. 76 days would put my harvest mid august which is perfect for me. The site won't let me rep you just yet but I will get back to it!

Like yourself growing pure uphigh sativa photoperiod strains is nearly impossible for the most part, though I have found a few that will finish in time for me. Autos are a true godsend for this reason alone, they open up a massive slew of sativa based choices!! Love it!

My grow season here is so short, cold and rainy I would have to start a true sativa indoors 3 months before spring and move it into a greenhouse for the entire spring/summer just so it would finish. For a 6 month sativa. But it would so be worth all the work!

My grow season here is so short, cold and rainy I would have to start a true sativa indoors 3 months before spring and move it into a greenhouse for the entire spring/summer just so it would finish. For a 6 month sativa. But it would so be worth all the work!

My biggest struggle with pure sativa's is the often later flower trigger. I need plants to be into preflower with 14 hours of light(which is early august here) or I will have to chop early, and with longer flowering strains its not feasible. I sure would love a greenhouse!!

We share a similar photoperiod of day hours. Even with a greenhouse wouldn't we still struggle to finish sativas? Even a heated greenhouse wouldn't have the light intensity would it? How do people grow long flowering sativas up north? I cant dedicate 6 months of my grow tent for 1 sativa plant.

Back