Bomb Seeds Budelee does Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Cherry Bomb

Update,start of week 8/day 50....temps at between 76-79F ,RH varies 40s-high 50s...first pics are the cherry bong, see what i did there..lol...eating lika pig,growth looking good bud development looking great !!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
next 4 pics are the THC Bomb,she dont seem to be lola,but ill keep an eye on her
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Start of week 9: plants are packing on buds nicely.both plants still look to have plenty of time,maybe temps are mid-high 70's ,humidity still varies...ive dropped the bloom feed ppm a bit to around 1k...first pics are the cherry bomb
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
...next four pics are the THC bomb !!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Update:: start of week 9,day 63...temps hold between 74-79F an humidity still varies from 28%-high 40s,the CO is notorious for being dry which is a good thing for flowering and drying..the Cherry Bomb is still shooting white pistils and hasnt hit the swell stage..Buds are getting covered in trichs which are still clear to partly cloudy..all looking and growing great...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I had to correct my timeline,week/day..so two posts may show for week nine

Update,start of week 10,day 70..both plants are getting the ppm lowered,temps have been around 79F but have hit 80f..rH has neen low at around 30%..The first plant is the Cherry Bomb
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

??? Bom worthy anybody??

Next is the THC Bomb and shes a beast,both bomb plants have a few weeks left,all is going and growing good...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

thanks for this, @budelee !
they're looking wonderful
seed city has some photo reg berry bomb on offer as freebies.
thinking about getting these looking for a male the breed with some fem autos.
so this is excellent ref material (even though it's auto, not photo reg).

:love:

thanks for this, @budelee !
they're looking wonderful
seed city has some photo reg berry bomb on offer as freebies.
thinking about getting these looking for a male the breed with some fem autos.
so this is excellent ref material (even though it's auto, not photo reg).

:love:
Hi Maria Sanchez!! I havent updated in a bit,the plants are now in jars .I finished my posts in the communal thread and need to do the same here.They are sooth and potent(from a trial)..these strains are easy to grow,a real pleasure!! Peace

Back