Night Owl Seeds BYOB - Sippin' On.. Chem 'N' Juice F4.....& Creme De La Compton F3 Pre-Release/Tester Run

Creme De Le Compton F3 Pre-Release Tester - Day 1
fast-street-racing.gif

Creme De Le Compton F3 Pre-Release Tester has officially broke ground today...

Day 1

Screenshot_20230318-110301~2.png

:cheers:

I have been mostly growing up Mephisto Auto's so far and I'm excited for this grow and to tryout these that I was able to get a little bit ago and I currently have a CDLC x Skywalker on Day 11! On my fifth Autoflower grow and looking forward to learning more about auto's.

Attachments

• KIMG2122.JPG
    KIMG2122.JPG
    824.6 KB · Views: 17
I have been mostly growing up Mephisto Auto's so far and I'm excited for this grow and to tryout these that I was able to get a little bit ago and I currently have a CDLC x Skywalker on Day 11! On my fifth Autoflower grow and looking forward to learning more about auto's.
You can't go wrong with Mephisto , or Night Owl Seeds autos. All that I've raised have been top tier. Good luck with your current grow, if you have or start a journal tag me and I'll follow along..

:d5:

giphy.gif

The grow has been slow to progress. 2 of the testers have been stubborn, and the single sprout is lethargic. I've gone through the paces and checked soil levels, and all else is on PAR.

Conclusion :
The last batch of Happy Frog I just purchased seems almost completely sterile. So I have spent the last few days feeding them several different strains of beneficial Fungi, bacteria, and a smidge of Guano. Then in a day or two, I will replant the empty pots.

Screenshot_20230326-102438~2.png

Creme De La Compton F3
Beginning to green after microbe treatments.
Day 8
Screenshot_20230326-114403~2.png

:peace:

Last edited:
View attachment 1577534

The grow has been slow to progress. 2 of the testers have been stubborn, and the single sprout is lethargic. I've gone through the paces and checked soil levels, and all else is on PAR.

Conclusion :
The last batch of Happy Frog I just purchased seems almost completely sterile. So I have spent the last few days feeding them several different strains of beneficial Fungi, bacteria, and a smidge of Guano. Then in a day or two, I will replant the empty pots.

View attachment 1577535

Creme De La Compton F3
Beginning to green after microbe treatments.
Day 8
View attachment 1577548

:peace:
:goodluck: with this grow mate!! :toke: